A Flash Developer Resource Site

Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: photoshop grid #

  1. #1

    Cow Icon

    I need to know how to do a photoshop grid in an image without tracing it... like this horizontal grid here:

    If anyone could help me that would be great.


  2. #2
    Former Employee of Satan Napalm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Stellenbosch, South Africa
    Create a new PS document.
    Turn on the grid.
    Do a screenshot (Print Screen)
    Crop as necessary.
    Put the grid on top of a image and change the layer option to Overlay.

  3. #3
    god, i'm retarded

    thank you

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Ojai, California
    Thats one way to do it. (*NOTE Have the image your applying this to open.) The way I would do it lol is just make a new image (Transparent) whatever width you need. Then set the hight to 5 pixels draw a line right down the center of your new file. Hit ctrl + A to select the new image Then go to edit > define pattern then go to the image you applying this to Hit ctrl + A to select the whole image or use the wand to do whatever your going to fill go back to edit > fill and you have your scanlines

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width

HTML5 Development Center