A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Host looking to team up with designers...

Host looking to team up with designers...

Hello everyone! My name is Mike with Compady Multimedia, as we are focusing on hosting mainly we are looking to form alliances with top quality designers. In return for you hosting your clients sites with us we will offer you cost-free hosting for your business site. You must be able to assure that this alliance will be profitable for us also so we require you to sign up a minimum of 1 account per month to recieve free hosting through us AND you must sign up a paying account for a client before you are given your free account. The more you sell the more you get with this program.

So... what do you get? We will provide you with our small plan if you setup one hosting plan with us per month, if we get 2 sign-ups a month then you recieve our medium plan, and if you send us 3 sign-ups a month then we will give you our larger plan. For every 4 accounts you sign up per month in addition we will allow you one free small hosting account for yourself or one of your clients. Email us if you are interested or have any questions at affiliate@compady.com. Thanks!

if after a year's time you do not have a minumum of 12 account that you have signed up with us we reserve the right to cancel your hosting.

Mike
    Last edited by compady; 03-22-2003 at 11:11 PM.
    COMPADY^HOSTING
    www.compady.com

So, it is not free, but we pay you more than money. And, at the same time take risk, or became a costumer to you.

There is only one winner in this case, and that is you.

good luck.

thats might be THE most retarded post i have ever seen on this entire message board.
    you are really giving us designers a great deal arent you.....go away with all that crap.

Señor member
    So you're not really looking for designers to share a resource, just people to do your sales for you?
    Company, Meet Creative
    ------------------------
    welcomebrand

Originally posted by jamble7000
    So you're not really looking for designers to share a resource, just people to do your sales for you?

Yup.
    hello.

Haha, settle down now... I did not feel that it was a bad deal but I suppose it was. Yall tell me what a resonable agreement would be and we can do something else. I did not mean to offend anyone I just thought that was a good way of working it because I can't give away hosting... how about a free small plan just for putting my logo on your site and using me the host for any clients that desire hosting (you can even put their sites on a subdomain of yours). Plus I will give you 20% off of any accounts you sign up and you don't have to sign up anyone when you sign up only put the link on your site. What do you think? Sorry once again I suppose my proposition was a little lopsided. Thanks!

Mike
    COMPADY^HOSTING
    www.compady.com

Hey, just want to confirm, when you say a "small" package, you're referring to the "Compady/s 50-5-5" plan described on your site? And our only obligation would be to put your logo on our site, and to sign up our future hosting clients with you?

I'm not trying to be condescending, I just want to make sure I understand the offer fully. It sounds much more reasonable at this point.

Cheers

well the 2nd one sounds pretty good, but if we dont want a "small" one can we have a larger one for cheaper than its original price (like subtract the price of the small one from the large one to get what we should pay). My studio is looking for some hosting and we might be interested. if you want to contact me, send me an email at mg315@mg315.com
    Bill Erickson: resume | portfolio
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4
    Great Designs for $100

hey i already emailed you but Im replying also, I would like to do the second afiliate program you talked about so email me back. visiondesignservices@yahoo.com

Originally posted by thodya
    Hey, just want to confirm, when you say a "small" package, you're referring to the "Compady/s 50-5-5" plan described on your site? And our only obligation would be to put your logo on our site, and to sign up our future hosting clients with you?

I'm not trying to be condescending, I just want to make sure I understand the offer fully. It sounds much more reasonable at this point.

Cheers
    Yes, that is correct. I will only do this for a maximum of 10 designers so act quickly. If you wanted to upgrade you could get the medium plan for only $45 for the year or the large for only $90 (discounted from our special pricing) or after you brought in 5 clients I will upgrade your account to the medium plan, 5 more and the large. I will work out a small grey logo saying something like "powered by compady" for you to put anywhere on your pages you want. This all is assuming I accept your site, I only want to team with quality designers. If you have any questions please email us at affiliate@compady.com. Thanks!
    COMPADY^HOSTING
    www.compady.com

Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk! Hey Moe... serpent star's Avatar
    a couple things you may want to consider are:

1) a monetary and progressive affiliate program.

2) allowing people to brand your service as their own.