A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash Books

I'm just getting into flash and i was wondering what some of the best books are. I'd like a book that covers as much of everything as it can. I've looked at tutorials and such on the web and all i see anymore is basic things, i'd like to learn action scripting and how to make a full-site interface in flash. if anyone knows of any books that will give me the foundations of knowledge to do this, please recommend it.

any addresses for other online resources you guys could give would also be appreciated.

Smile

Well I don't know if this is what you are looking for but one of the more advanced book out there is Flash 4 Magic, you can easily find it at Amazon.com and it's written by the guys over at Flashzone.com. There is not a lot of detailed point by point explaination on how to do things in that book but they do have a few good examples and codes for you to follow and learn on your own. I remember reading that there is a book on actionscript as well but I fail to recall what the name of it is, if anyone know please tell me, I really want to get a book like that also.