A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: 3DFA 4

3DFA 4

I know this is still a beta version but what has been added or changed to make this version 4? No offense to the creator or anyone who enjoys 3DFA but I was assuming that version 4 was going to be this big upgrade. Still no support for action script either. Maybe I'm speaking to soon, so I'll wait for the final version before I say anymore. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy 3DFA.

3DFA Version 4 is now faster, much more reliable, requires less memory, and has many more features than version 3.7

It has a powerful new effects generator - it supports timing in frames or seconds - and the final frames of the animation can be viewed before exporting. Open a new 'show elements' event to see all the new effects options. V4 also supports path animation.

Version 4 supports almost all Flash MX action scripting. The Action script editor has improved editing and debugging. Open a new script element or event - and then press the syntax button to see all the commands, functions, properties, and methods available.

V4 now exports compressed Flash files, and supports external streaming Mp3s.

Thanks for the reply. I didn't notice it could support flash mx, just thought it was still for javascript. Will 3DFA have support for all mx script in the future?