A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: hosting service needed...

hosting service needed...

Hey guys!

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a decent hosting service. I need mysql, php support, decent amount of storage space, transfer isn't that important since I don't anticipate alot of traffic, at a resaonable cost. However, dependability is very important. I was looking at hostrocket.com, but was turned off when they asked for a credit card number without explaining how much would be charged, no details on payment plans, etc.

Thanks for your help!

Ken

Re: hosting service needed...

Originally posted by Kami No Kodomo
    Hey guys!

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a decent hosting service. I need mysql, php support, decent amount of storage space, transfer isn't that important since I don't anticipate alot of traffic, at a resaonable cost. However, dependability is very important. I was looking at hostrocket.com, but was turned off when they asked for a credit card number without explaining how much would be charged, no details on payment plans, etc.

Thanks for your help!

Ken
    I use http://www.canadawebhosting.com

*cough*Footer*cough*
    John Starkey: So what if I have had sexual relations with Saddam.

Looking for a webhost, paid, free, or dedicated? Check out this thread, to get my reviews.

Check out the wonderful Josh Dura's hosting company www.duramedia.net

Yeah, my company Duramedia hosts a lot of the top Flash community sites. Ask around (Markp, Fruitloops, Flashguru, etc) and ask them what they think I cant tell you any fluff, but my customers sure can hehe PM me if you need a custom plan, we are very flexible...

Josh Dura

Hey, definately stay away from hostrocket I have heard bad things about them. I guess I can't promote my hosting business on here so I will remain silent on this one... cough cough signature
    COMPADY^HOSTING
    www.compady.com

Civilian
    Pleae see the sticky in the boardroom. Closing the thread to avoid the info being scattered.