A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: New Band AKA

Hybrid View

Hello, my name is Daniel Vines, and I am 22 years old. I need a flash intro for my site, which is for our band we have, called AKA !. We are starting to get several booked engagements, and we kick ass! But the web page we have, is just lame, and we need a quick flash intro to it. Would be free advertising for your work, because we are starting to get a following, and a e-mail list built up. Could not afford to pay, we are a struggling upcoming band, but like I said would be good advertising for your. If you e-mail me, I will send you our first page for you to go by, and to give you ideal for theme. The diverse influences of
    AKA range from punk to hip hop to thrash to southern rock and all points in between, but the band’s sound is unified despite this wide range of influences. If interested in building flash intro for a band who will be noticed in the near future, send me e-mail, and I will send you the attachment for for first page. Daniel Vines at akaincognito@excite.com

Cool This is Daniel again

The site that I was talking about, that I need intor to is http://aka-incognito.tripod.com/. It is a starter site, which we will build on, including some music sampling in near future. Please let me know at akaincognito@excite.com
    Thanks, Daniel at AKA
    [Edited by Danielaka on 06-13-2000 at 07:14 PM]