A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Freelance Jobs

Freelance Jobs

Hi,

What are some good sites where freelance jobs are posted?

Thanks,
    Tim

It must be obvious day at camp stupid

I wouldn't bother with projectsimple, the one project they have there at the moment is underbudgetted, and I couldn't find any way of contacting the project manager to get more details about what they required

JennyJ

Originally posted by jennyj
    I wouldn't bother with projectsimple, the one project they have there at the moment is underbudgetted, and I couldn't find any way of contacting the project manager to get more details about what they required

JennyJ
    Jenny,

You can contact the project manager by using the message board on projectSimple. About the lack of projects.....
    Project Simple was just launched. The first effort was to gain Project Seekers or Freelancers. The current effort is to gain Project Manager or project posters.

I have posted the first project. $75 to $175 is not "underbudgetted" for a freelancer who is trying to grasp that nice portfolio piece and feedback generated from this project. I received bids prior to posting the project on projectSimple between $100 and $400. Also, ranging from 1 day to 14. For an experienced designer/developer this is a 2 day max job, with most being able to complete this in one. This is why the project has the current budget.

Please watch for new projects posted this week.

I have placed a bid on your project djhamer

Hi djhamer,

I have placed a bid on your project at projectsimple.com I would really like to complete this project for you, please look over my portfolio and send me an e-mail if you are interested. timhlu@yahoo.com Thanks

Regards,
    Tim