A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Modding ALL my computer stuff

Modding ALL my computer stuff

i got a new case(well for christmas) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=3669 same as this one but sadly then i paid like 75 bucks with shipping... but oh well i have it an that is all that matters well i have been wanting to mod it even more then it is like add uv reactive fans and 2 black light cathodes...and add handles(because my friend has the best basement to have lan parties so this pc will be mobile) and well maybe even paint it i am definitly painting my keyboard and moouse and well i guess do you have any specific mods you all think i should do i know of all the SITES that had mod stuff but send me links of specific mods i should try like paint color and what not...well please give me any input thanks for your time and hopefully effort to help me out and now i have a few more questions for you all...any REALLY good highyl detailed tutz on painting stuff(and yes i have gone to google and read a lot) but they don't says exactly what pain brand and what not to use...also i hear lcd are awesome for the front of my pc like to display my winamp song being played and all sorts of cool stuff anyone know of a high quality one and not break the bank and what software to use with it well please help me out make my pc the coolest one on the block...which will be easy since i live in the middle of no where vermont haha

Flash Poser
    *CoughNERDcough*

do u realise there's not a single breath in that entire piece.

i was about to die
    freshly squeezed media

i don't have any info for you....

but you want to add handles because "because my friend has the best basement to have lan parties so this pc will be mobile"? - dude, you need to get out more

Ah, these boys is all swelled up. So this was earlier...getting set to trade. Then, woooaaah differences.
    Blog ¤ Photos ¤ Book

Official FK nice guy and MOD 3PRIMATES's Avatar
    LOL.. Well azn, if your sitting here reading this post I guess you are in the same "Nerd" catagory as the rest of us..
    Non-nerds dont monitor message boards..:o) LOL

Well lets see. Mods...Hmmm.
    I suggest adding more fans, make that sucker a big ole wind tunnel.
    If you dont already have a filter, make a bracket to hold a filter for the air intake. This will keep your case nice and hairball free.

If your going to be moving it around alot, you can make a case for your comp to go in that is padded inside and has a handle on top.. I heard this works well systems that are transported all the time.

Ive seen one that a friend made:

Wooden box with 3 compartments, top and largest is for the the tower,
    small middle was for cables and small speakers, bottom was for keyboard.. the thing worked great...

LOL..Before anyone says it..Yes I am a Nerd..:o)
    But that doesnt stop me from being cool..hehe

3PRIMATES

imagination through stupidity
    besides the basic (fittin all your **** into the case, y would you spend 75$ for a case.. when u can have ur car tinted nicely for $150.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

johnhadtobanme-myfault . You won this time john, next time ill hit the button. GMF
    Maybe he doesnt want his car tinted? I payed £60 for my case, thats pretty cheap, $100? There are people who pay upto £500 for one, but thats because thats what they want to buy.

ok i am sorry about that i was in class when i was typing it...my teacher was giving us a lecher haha. Well anyways yeah i am a SUPER n00b nerd haha i like to call myself a nerd but i feel so left out when i come on here and like see all the cool stuff you guys do...well anyways yeah i really think the black light would be sweet like get uv reactive paint and do some designs inside. and well does any know of what kind of paint to use i am clueless on how to get the sweet super gloss look. well ok i am not sure if any of you went to the first link to SEE my actual case but well how many and where should i have INTAKE and OUT-TAKE fans?? and do they make filters for these fans or do i just find some at a hardware store and cut it up? well thanks for all your help NERD FO' LIFE

well hey HE does have a great place to hold little parties never actaually got one going with a lot of people but maybe over the summer and whatever!!! becasue i know this kid that plays counter-strike all the time and he got invited to a competition in NY and he won like 500 bucks so think what you want...and he wasn;' even close to being the best...

w00t
    sounds like some good modding

I loooove lan parties, so i am right at home beign a nerd playing video games... im severly addicted..
    evsky
    (ev-skee)

Flash Poser
    haha look what i've started