A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flash Forward NYC - Who will I see!!

for real though...here is me in homebrewer mode!

lol, close up, thats a good one....hehehe

Here's my mug shot.

Here's my mug shot. Have fun wid it.

Chaz (da spaz)
    http://www.spazco.com

here I come NY

I'm new to the sceen and probably the most inexperienced one of all, for now ...
    This is me, sans the long hair ...
    f*%king corporate bastards ...

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith
    Here I am, This is my Sunday best,

[swf width="190" height="218" background="#000000"]http://www.planetjesus.net/pope14.swf[/swf]

FF2k... is New York ready??

I guess we'll find out!

Where are people staying in NY? For me it'll be with some friends.. hopefully. If not there's always the option of setting up a tent in Central Park. The trick will be staying alive all the way through the conference...

spigot

greyellis@hearmymp3.com

Senior Moderator
    Im staying above the conference in the new yorker hotel!!!see you there man!!!

Cool.

We should set a night for fellow Flashkit-ters to meet & hang out. Can someone reccomend a close bar that would be good? I can ask some friends in NY if nobody has any immediate thoughts...

spigot

greyellis@hearmymp3.com

Should be NO-Alcohol bar I guess...., or maybe they don't check ID there in New-York!!????. I know they do here in Seattle.,. I am over this age , but i know many people will not able to make it
    Ilia

Originally posted by spigot
    Cool.

Can someone reccomend a close bar that would be good? I can ask some friends in NY if nobody has any immediate thoughts...

spigot

greyellis@hearmymp3.com

Perhaps an all-ages club then, if we're to find such a thing around there. That or maybe a designated and spacious hotel room...

Originally posted by iliap
    Should be NO-Alcohol bar I guess...., or maybe they don't check ID there in New-York!!????. I know they do here in Seattle.,. I am over this age , but i know many people will not able to make it
    Ilia

Originally posted by spigot
    Cool.

Can someone reccomend a close bar that would be good? I can ask some friends in NY if nobody has any immediate thoughts...

spigot

greyellis@hearmymp3.com

Senior Moderator
    Im only 17 Oh Well I Can still enjoy myslef without alcohol!!Not....... Anyway if there are anybars for all ages then ill be there!!!!

man I really wanna go!, anyone have an extra ticket, hehehe.

ah crap.

Thumbs down

sorry guru..this aint england...no bars for all ages..hehe...believe me ive looked.....but dont worry about it...if its liquor u want its liquor i can get...hehe...and yea u can have fun in NYC without drinking...plenty of **** to do...

Peace

ps..if you want to meet, best bet would be a restaurant or someones room.....because there are places for 18 and over, but everywhere there is strong ID check, and you get a wrist band if you are older than 21 otherwise you cant drink....if you guys have a specific, let me know maybe i can find a place...
    [Edited by nymyth on 07-10-2000 at 04:22 PM]

Not a Flash Kit Moderator
    The FlashDoctor

I might be at the conference, I will post a pic if I am, looking forward to seeing you all. Cheers, Steve Starr

You right nymyth, I visited New York recenetly, and had a lot of fun, but imagine how nice it would be go to the bar all together, get drunk and talk about FLASH, talk about actionscripting, dragable masks, preloaders...and stuff like this, !!! can i do such a thing in a local bar????? what those people know about flash??!
    Ilia

Originally posted by nymyth
    sorry guru..this aint england...no bars for all ages..hehe...believe me ive looked.....but dont worry about it...if its liquor u want its liquor i can get...hehe...and yea u can have fun in NYC without drinking...plenty of **** to do...

Not a Flash Kit Moderator
    The FlashDoctor

NEED TICKET!! :)

IS THERE ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SPONSOR A FELLOW FLASHER FOR THE Flash Forward 2000 Conference?
    Looks like I won't be able to make it this time around guys because I can't get off work, but at least I am working with flash 10 hours a day, it's like I will be at the conference. Seriously though if anyone wants to donate a ticket to me, I wouldn't refuse it.

hmmm, maybe a cute chick from Boston