A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: can you tell me if this is working right?

can you tell me if this is working right?

hi id like anyone who reads this to please check the site www.falloutboyrock.com. im the webmaster there and ive been having problems with the flash content only partially downloading on some peoples computers. ive also experienced it when using ie and netscape although it seemed to work fine in aol's browser.
    if you could reply to this with a yay or nay and include the browser type and version, and type of connection you have id really appreciate it!

www.falloutboyrock.com

thanks!
    0knowledge
    0knowledge

mac IE 5.1.5

Sorry, I only see a white page.

Hi

Well I see it but its not centered and although I like the idea of the note book thing and the nav on a bit of paper which works really nice. whats loaded if off the graphic so it looks messy. Also the notebook has a perspective which is not matched by the text so that looks a bit messy.

If you sort all that out it will look really good because its unique without being a pain to look at.

LJD

The button sound doesn't rlly match. Looks really cool I like the notebook

thanks

thanks for the help, im going to be putting up a new site thats more content oriented pretty soon so i probably wont bother fixing the format issues but thanks for the comments. im just really concerned about the loading problems ive talk to the isp and they say everything seems to be fine and work from there side, but it fails to load pretty much everytime in ie so its really irking me! aahhh

thanks again
    0knowledge
    0knowledge