dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: 7designers.com - COOL SITE?!

7designers.com - COOL SITE?!

Hey everyone,

I found this when looking at coolhomepages.com, I dont know if someone else has already posted it, but heres the url anyway!

http://www.7designers.com

It would be interesting to see what everyone else feels about this site, for a second or two i was thinking www.wmteam.de but i think wm is dated im sad to say
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited, Imagination encircles the world.

haha, pretty cool. Its nice to see another site with character animations and all that. THough I must say it looks heavily inspired by wm team
    It must be obvious day at camp stupid

Thats what Im feeling too, instead of "rip" im going to say "inspired."

If the 7designers are reading this: "Lovin ya work baby!"
    and also if they reading,, "can I have a job with you" lol,

always worth a try.... just in case
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited, Imagination encircles the world.

Some interaction and animation is seen else where, but fits this site nicely.

I was hoping to see some of that talent be used in their portfolio. I wonder if they even created their own site.

how could you mean "i wonder if they created their own site"... just because someone uses a new style on their new site doesnt mean that they didnt create the work, and visa versa...

They may of just started using their new technique / style and created their portfolio a few months back, are you saying they should go back and re due their clients to use the same technique?

C'mon be realistic here,

I was considering posting this one too. I like it. They do a great job with layout and sounds. Wasn't it refreshing to not have any music?

I think they could have done a better job with download efficiency though. All sites should break up everything to load content first, fluff second.

I also see the similarities with that other site but then again whole cartoon factory thing is hardly an original concept. If anything, it's one of those things that somebody just did first on a website, not came up with.

Website design, like so many things, is like rock n roll. Everybody learns from others that rock. We think we know something when we know who influenced who. Others think that just makes us old.

w w w . t h e o r y 7 . c o m nevil's Avatar
    top notch site, loads of effort has been put into it. One concern if this company expands and they need to take on new designers, do they have to be a secret or go unamed in order to keep the name of the company in tact "7designers" ?

very very creative... i like the characters... what a solid team
    my msn : meilind4@hotmail.com

Originally posted by nevil
    top notch site, loads of effort has been put into it. One concern if this company expands and they need to take on new designers, do they have to be a secret or go unamed in order to keep the name of the company in tact "7designers" ?
    what happens if you get an 8th theory nevil? will you change your site?

w w w . t h e o r y 7 . c o m nevil's Avatar
    Originally posted by Kac
    what happens if you get an 8th theory nevil? will you change your site?

I havn't got seven yet, so no worries there!