A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flash and the other sex...

i programmed on basic when i was 5. not on basic but on qbasic. that was really fun. especially the
    sound 500,4
    sound 700,4
    i like it. i'm still programming on it, it really helps me with actionscript. by the way i learned qbasic by reading a BASIC book and most of the codes worked fine in QBasic.

Mark, there's a lady who's maybe about in her 40's her name is Diane Fenster and guss what? She's my idol. She was the lady that inspired the Photoshop in me including NRG, inmosnious and other sites. but she was the first.
    http://www.adobe.com/print/gallery/fenster/main.html

dude ::im:: !!!
    why you lil'!!!

what's this all about?
    'p.s-where's emanon77??'

i was away on vacation, you know. try stepping off the computer once in a while. smell the fresh air. i refuse to argue with you if your just going to be a jerk. i can care less how old you are. i realize this was posted before you got kicked off the board, so maybe you've mended your ways. then all's forgiven. but you continue to be your cocky lil' self. ease up. modesty, what an idea?

that's where emanon77 is!!!!

FK Bored Crew

good grief!

Is there anything this kid DOESN'T know (aside from social skills and humility)?

It's wonderful to see a child prodigy, but with every yin there must be a balancing yan. :IM, dude, there's WAY more to life than you are aware of. Step AWAY from the monitor, sir, and go outside. Do some things others folks your age do. Unfortunately I'm so old I can't remember what those were :P

Seriously, you might wanna "tone it down" a bit before someone takes offense at your effort to be the best.

-fishee

wtf, emanon? i was just looking for you and i just couldn't find you anywhere because before you posted like a typewriter at a full speed. good god, what the heck did i do wrong to you??! every guy on the corner tells me to go breath fresh air, well, i go. i go biking i go riding i go swimming, so there isn't a reason you should draw blood on me. i can do the same on you.

and i fin' know, fishee what is etiquette and social skills and all that bull. you don't have to educate me on every topic in society. good lord, what re these ppl doing to me. like hyenas. jump on me when i reregistered being banned while NONE of you have been banned. you don't know what that feels, do you? no?? well i've been banned more than 43 times, and thanks lord i find at least SOMETHING to do. you think i'm that guy who doesn't shower and doesn't like even wash his hands before he wants to eat an apple, well forget ahout it, i don't give a damn if you're gonna educate me how to behave, cause i know and it's none of your business. furthermore, i'll act like eminem if you continue ticking me off. you're like chrisitina aguilera after choosing eminem's best video 'My Name Is' and then practically barking on him. then he pays back with a public-exposed rumor of chrisitina aguilera and fred durst. so you better not go around and put me in place, cuz i know when i'm over the line.

alright my bad!
    sorry.
    i took it the wrong way.
    peace.
    cool.
    e.

FK Bored Crew

hmmm....

Funny, I don't recall making references to your personal hygiene. What I meant was simply if you don't adopt a little humility about your vast knowledge (which I think is GREAT that you have a direction in life at your age) you probly won't make it through highschool without getting your butt kicked by someone with muscles and no brains.

I've said my peace, for what little it's worth.

Get Squared Away.
    I think most flashers are in their early twenties. I just turned 21, you can check out my site, http://www.jjsquared.com

Originally posted by fishee
    Funny, I don't recall making references to your personal hygiene. What I meant was simply if you don't adopt a little humility about your vast knowledge (which I think is GREAT that you have a direction in life at your age) you probly won't make it through highschool without getting your butt kicked by someone with muscles and no brains.

I've said my peace, for what little it's worth.
    I'd like to point out to you that just because you have a vast knowledge of "geek" stuff it doesn't mean that your not an athlete or a big guy for that matter. I happened to play on Varsity Wrestling this year (as a freshman at 125 pounds, there were 6 kids in my weight class, four of them sophomores, one junior, and me), and I can bench press 175+. I also played Junior Varsity Baseball, and Junior Varsity Football (1st string). I would also like to say that I have found that "computer guys" do better socially, I think the reason is that most smart people #1 are funny and #2 know how people work mentally (in general).

Just a thought
    [Edited by zplunk on 06-21-2000 at 05:21 PM]

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith
    Hey I was on the Varsity football team back in 1982, he he he.

Children! All children!!
    You 'n me against the world Bill!
    Finished me degree in '82.............