dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Something to take note on the V4 Beta 3 of 3DFA...

Hybrid View

Something to take note on the V4 Beta 3 of 3DFA...

I've noticed something about the "Add new event" field. Instead of events taking place nearly at the sametime, and seperate each one with delays. The newer version of 3DFA plays one single element to play, then moves on to the next.

I actually like this, however there is a down side. How will people, be able to have more then 1 event take place at the sametime. Without creating a seperate movie?

You have to click a toggle that looks like an hourglass that's placed next to events you can do that with. The hourglass means "Wait until finished" or something like that - and quite literally. When it's pressed in for the event, it is processed before the next event occurs. If it is raised, then it is not waited on before the next event occurs in the sequence.

Originally posted by JSDvs9172
    You have to click a toggle that looks like an hourglass that's placed next to events you can do that with. The hourglass means "Wait until finished" or something like that - and quite literally. When it's pressed in for the event, it is processed before the next event occurs. If it is raised, then it is not waited on before the next event occurs in the sequence.
    Ah, silly me. Thanks.

WHOA!

You may have just hit the nail on the head.

Maybe that's the key to our loading movie?