dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just saw X-Men 2

just saw X-Men 2

and you know what? it wasn't bad at all. for the people that's read the comic, you can actually guess the lead-in for the next movie... I won't give any spoilers.

and I just love how they've made Magneto inherently evil. sorta in that "I'm evil. Is there supposed to be any other way/methods? I think not..."

if I only had superpowers...

I will say that Lady Deathstrike is a bit of a let-down, and there's a bit of mush going about, but you know... it wasn't bad at all.

and it's long! my damn right leg went to sleep... about halfway through.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Yeh I saw it on Thurs (1st) and thought it was good, they have left it open for another (X3)

I agree, to mushy in parts, I thought the attack on the president at the start was good with night crawler.

I say to myself I am Spiderman just haven't got the powers yet...here little spider please bite me

dude, the whole nightcrawler scene was awesome... he ripped apart the whole crew.

raising hell to the next level

x2 ownz. haven't seen it yet.

They did show the trailer again for Matrix2 and I tell you what, that film looks awesome...our 1st baby is due next week and I’ve told the wife "I’m sorry but nothing is going to stop me seeing that film" (unless something goes wrong next week).

The cinema near us is doing advance bookings from the 12th, the films out 21st?

matrix is out the 15th.

Originally posted by gerbick
    matrix is out the 15th.
    for you maybe but in the UK its out 23rd but advance previews 21st.

Maybe i could fly over to where you are and see it..he he

Checking it out here tomorrow (Sat)- glad to hear some positive reviews.

The Guardian gave it a really bad one.

What a week for films - The Matrix sequel opens this week and the Tribeca Film Festival also opens tomorrow... so many good stuff, I wish I had more time :/

a
    We're médecins sans frontières. More about us here

I'm a big X-men comic fan and I was dissapointed to see in the X2 trailer that lady deathstrike and wolvy have no attachments and dont know eachother on the movie. (there was ALOT of past between them in the comics).

Anyone else who already knows and loves x-men get that feeling that now that x-men is so popular that us fans get pushed aside and arent recognised for liking them beforehand? Or do I just think about stuff too much?

Originally posted by bvgroote
    Anyone else who already knows and loves x-men get that feeling that now that x-men is so popular that us fans get pushed aside and arent recognised for liking them beforehand? Or do I just think about stuff too much?
    Its the or going to be the same for Spidey, i'm a big fan and always have been.

<3
    Lucky dude, I'll hopefully see the movie soon

Only saw a hours worth

I went to see X-men thursday. We turned up like an hour early to make sure we got decent seats, unlike LOTR 2!!!
    We got to the front of the que and got great seats, then a hour in to the movie (as the plot hots up) the picture died! They kept us waiting around for half an hour before telling us the problem was unfixable and we were going have to all go home not knowing how the plot finished!

I guess at least it didn't cut out 20mins before the end. Think that would be intolerable.

<3
    Yeah, once some place showed the trailer for Not another teen movie at some G-rated movie screening

You should get your money back.. that would really suck rcmantis.

yer we got tickets to go see it again, it's just finding the time with my final project dead line for my degree coming up.

Developer
    The Bluegrass State Will Flash For Food ™
    I'm a big X-men comic fan and I was dissapointed to see in the X2 trailer that lady deathstrike and wolvy have no attachments and dont know eachother on the movie.
    Maybe they do know each other. She seemed to 'come to' in the final eye lock with him.

X2 == Good;

nah, when she propelled her adamantium claws he looked surprised so...wait....unless this was before he knew that she got them installed....hmmmmmmmmm

Developer
    The Bluegrass State Will Flash For Food ™
    nah, when she propelled her adamantium claws he looked surprised so...wait....unless this was before he knew that she got them installed....hmmmmmmmmm
    yea, he still didn't remember and still doesn't remember her. But she might have remembered in her last moments when the juce started to wear off.

An Inconvenient Serving Size hurricaneone's Avatar
    Originally posted by marcus_from_hell
    x2 ownz. haven't seen it yet.
    Look at this!

MFH posting, and he does not, repeat, does not have a problem with his machine.

Just joshing you man.

Yeah, I'm up for seeing this. Will get around to it soon, I'm sure.
    Stand by for emergency synapse rerouting

i saw X2 last night, the special effects were awesome! I really enjoyed the flm!
    Though I haven't actually seen the first so I was a little confused to start, not having seen the TV series for a long time either.

Still i though it was great!
    - I made this!
    http://www.okkle.co.uk - creatures, art, animation and toys!
    Toilet Trumps

2 + 2 = 5
    I saw it last night. The first scene with the president just blew me away. That was so cool! The next two hours of the movie were just bleh, with an occasional action scene. I thought the fight of the 'claws' was really cool at the end made that two hours worth it, but still the movie was just too long.

[size=1]Peace out fk. Thanks for all the good times .