dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Will pay for a new LOGO !!!

Threaded View

Will pay for a new LOGO !!!

Hello all,

I'm the owner of a recently formed company and trying to improve on the logo we're currently using. The company name is Flying Fish Resources. We're a staffing firm that concentrates in the IT industry. We are one of tons in our field so we try and focus on the fact we are small, flexible and very customer-service oriented.

The logo will be used for everything we do (Web, letterhead, faxes, business cards, etc...), so it needs to look good in these various forms. To keep printing costs down it shouldn't be more than two colors. The actual colors we use now are blue and black, but I'd be open to seeing others if they "strike me". I think it should have the text Flying Fish Resources as part of it and it could have our new tag line "We know people" involved also if it would look good.

Some possible ideas (or a combination of any of these would be even better):
    1.) Something that plays on our name "Flying Fish Resources"
    2.) Something that gives off the feeling "We know people" as in our new tag line)
    3.) Something that relates to the IT (Information Technology) world
    4.) Something that gives the feeling we are flexible to our clients needs
    5.) Something that gives the feeling we can find the best talent among a large group of people

I noticed a thread a short while ago with a similar idea and the person wa sable to come up with a great logo so I hope I'm not doing anything wrong by posting such a request. I hope I gave enough information to give some of you a good place to start.

Thanks in advance and I am looking forward to seeing some of you're (the experts) creations.If you'd like you can contact me with your creations and your price. Keep in mind we are a small and recently formed company without the normal budget for a project such as this . The email to use if you need anything from me is ffrllc "at" go.com (or course, replace "at" with @)

I've attached the logo we're currently using. It is okay, but doesn't have any meaning or appeal to it (in my opinion anyway).

Let me know if you have any questions.
    Attached Images Attached Images