A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will pay for a new LOGO !!!

sure did - thanks, i thought id have another play around, i may do throughout the day
    my way or the high way

Originally posted by montara1
    I'm thinking clip art may be the way to win this contest.
    whats clip art?

i think we might be lucky to beat this other logo, ill be curious to see how it looks.
    my way or the high way

nah it will be, what would be the point of paying for a new logo you cant show the world and promote?

subduck posted the logo i did for him.
    my way or the high way

Flying FIsh

Could you be more specific as to what you would like to have appear in the logo, do you want it monochrome or color, just your titles or title and description. I made a mock up for ya, that could be modified to monochrome, take a look, give me feedback
    Attached Images Attached Images
    WildChili.com

Thats why I wanted to know if you wanted it monochrome.
    WildChili.com

dkriese,

What I'm looking for is a one or two color corporate style logo that will look good on all media types. It'll be on everything having to do with the company (web site, fax cover sheets, business cards, contracts).

It will be the face for our company and should be something clean, professional, and business-like. Some of you have created some great designs and I'm very lucky to have some good ones to pick from. I mentioned I would wait until Friday to make the decision so if anyone else would like to submit a design, I'd love to see it...

I'll post the winner Friday afternoon (once I contact the designer and reach an agreement with him or her).

Thanks everyone !!!

hmm... well so far I'd have to say I think stone colds is looking the most professional, although I think the middle (im assuming is a fish) could look a little more like a fish.

Some of you guys' designs look like interesting designs, but not a polished corporate logos.

a big tip for some of you guys is that (for many reasons) when you're creating a corporate logo it should be able to be displayed in Black and White, or have a black and white version, (not grayscale) and look very clean and obvious.

Just trying to help out

here are a couple samples to show you what I mean.

Sometimes....when it comes over me..... And I totally lose control......... I Like it.

www.visiontilt.com
    www.glamourdog.com
    www.caseyandcynthia.com

Originally posted by caseywhitcher
    hmm... well so far I'd have to say I think stone colds is looking the most professional, although I think the middle (im assuming is a fish) could look a little more like a fish.

haha yeah i know, if ffr choose my design i would work on the fish more, it was just a quick throw together, i didnt want to spend hours making the fish look nice then have him say he hated the design from the start.

scsa
    my way or the high way

well.. ya got my vote, reminds me kinda of my floodcert logo above, ( my favorite 1 color logo I've ever done )
    Sometimes....when it comes over me..... And I totally lose control......... I Like it.

www.visiontilt.com
    www.glamourdog.com
    www.caseyandcynthia.com

not up to such standards but I'll post it anyway.

back to programming for me then

he he, thanks Montara, as long as I'm showing off

http://www.visiontilt.com/logos/

www.visiontilt.com
    www.glamourdog.com
    www.caseyandcynthia.com

THE WINNER...

As promised, here's the new logo design I ended up going with. It was the one I mentioned earlier (it struck me right when I saw it). I think it is a really clean and simple logo that plays on our name and will let people know we're in the computer industry.

Thanks again to everyone that participated and created some of the great designs I had the luxury of choosing between. I had to consider several great designs, but in the end I went with the one I've attached. Please feel free to let me know what you think of it (and/or if you would change anything about the details).

For those interested we agreed on a fee of $200 for the logo design in all necessary formats as well as a design/layout for business cards and letterhead.

Thanks again...

I have to agree I do like that..Well done to the member who designed it

Toony

Looks good, I can't tell from the image that you posted, but I'm a little worried that the eye (if there is detail i can't see) might be difficult to reproduce for some small specialty print needs. (etchings, promotional items like engraved or printed on pens) just something to make sure you're ok on. again I couldnt tell from the small image how much detail is in there.. looks good though.

www.visiontilt.com
    www.glamourdog.com
    www.caseyandcynthia.com

I'm glad it's getting the "thumbs up" from you guys.

(The "shark eye" will be the copyright symbol so the detail isn't all that crucial)

I don't think you would want to add a Copyright (circled C) symbol to you're logo at all.

generally logos contain either a TM or a circled R. TM means you're claiming it as your Trade Mark the Circled R means that it is registered with the US patent Trade Office as you're trade mark. Either way, the tm or the r is not usually used as part of the design, but rather an extra side item to the logo.

www.visiontilt.com
    www.glamourdog.com
    www.caseyandcynthia.com

theres a shark eye? where?

i think the logo looks nice, but even at the size you have it there, its pusing it... may need to make it a bit more simple.

My mistake caseywhitcher,

It will be the circled R. Sorry about that...

ffrllc, and you are paying the approximately $1000 to get your mark registered right?

www.visiontilt.com
    www.glamourdog.com
    www.caseyandcynthia.com