A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: ANY QUESTIONS???

woah, looks like the kids are out in force again.
    some great insults there guys well done.

why dont you take this time to ask him some questions? or tell him a bit about you. or about him personally.
    jeez.
    fishpiracy
    ...The Eror Group...
    Rockdirect base, 17" laptop.
    core duo 2.3ghz 512mb graphics
    2gb ram 80gb hdd +goodies.

THAT's IT!!!!

Schools iN ONE MORE TIME.. so listen up.

Go outside of this post... LOOK AT THE views... look at the posts.. and ask yourself.. Why>????
    You know why>?

Cause I gave this LIFE!!!! and guess what...
    I coudn't do it without you guys.
    This is the way this is supposed to be.
    Do you really want me to get serious here and give you business?

As I said before... I came in here I read a lot.. i laughed a lot and I noticed that something was consistent with everyone here... They all say that the BIG SHOTS here act like GODS.. You all are not WORTHY TO CHAT WITH THEM... sending their reps or what ever to get on here and speculate..

That's GAY...
    So here I am thinking to my self..
    You know.. If I where a young designer and I had a chance to talk to someone that successful and making it I would love to pick their brains..
    HOW DARE I impose MY PERSONALITY on someone I want to OBSERVE...
    Or perhaps Learn something from them.

Scenario:
    You want to open your own nightclub someday...
    You get the chance to speak to a successful Club owner. VERY WELL KNOWS... you find out he's a weirdo.. BUT that does not change the fact that he is doing something YOU want to do... So... let me see...
    Does this SUCSESSFULL guy have time to deal with your ass?
    NO... If he does.. are you going to start imposing your views?

NOT!!!!

Tip here for the ones that DO NOT know what it is to work on a multi million dollar project.... SHUT UP.. and LISTEN... Look around you>? What are you doing? If you have nothing to learn from someone.. MOVE ON... Don't try to carpet the whole world.. get yourself a pair of slippers and place carpet inserts in them. It will feel like the whole world is carpeted but it's not. And believe me it's alot easier to ware slippers with carpet inserts than it is to try to carpet the whole world.
    The truth is.. i don't care what other firms do.. I only admire their work. I go.. I look... I learn... I go... I work... that's it... and for the record.. I get most of my inspirations from my life.. Not the internet.. LIFE... everythign around me.

Perhaps I can leave.. and you all can start your own thread!
    hell I will join and start some **** there too! But I won't be answering ****! I will be there as an observer and believe me I would probably be doing a lot of asking... and less insulting.. But.. wait. this is MY SOAP box! and apparently we are all having a great time.. Except for Samurai. he's a littel sesitive. and man that's cool. If I offended you in any way... I trully appologise..
    Sincerely!

NOT!!!

J/K
    I am sincere.. I am sorry.

friends?

sorry you crazy kids but it's closing time.

anyone else want to chat, throw insults, rant, rave, etc so to the coffee lounge.

thanks for your time.