A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Thoughts or suggestions, please.

Thoughts or suggestions, please.

www.innisfailband.com

This is a page I've been working on for a little while. The news section, gig section and guestbook are all made with flash remoting and Cold Fusion. All 3 have an administration console accessable to the people in the band for updates.

This isn't my band, just a friends I'm doing the page for...

If anybody has any comments or any suggestions at all, PLEASE let me know.. I'm dieing to hear something from other people who do flash and not just my friends who have seen it. -=o)

Thanx,
    Michael Graf

Hi.
    Why not...
    1. Hints r almost invisible... may be it has a sence to make them a bit more visible and may be add an FX?
    2. Scrollers a bit strange... usual they has the same height as visible piece of text... but may be it's a design idea...
    3. remove target from GetURL mailto:
    Kisses.

Thank You!

FX on the hints is a damn good idea and I will work on that next... The scroll bar being that size was just something I thought would look cool... But, not to sure if it does or not.

Thanx again!

Mike

hehe...

I can see someone found my easter eggs on the first page... hope you enjoyed!! -=o)

Mike

Overall, it's pretty good

I would definitely have a mouse over state on the buttons, beside the text itself - which I might add doesn't contrast that well (dark red on black).

I would rethink the links MC.

Very good start though!

<b> Thank you, thank you, thank you!</b>

I will definetly be changing the color on the text for the menu from the dark red to something that can be seen better. Going to kill the pop up window and make a splash screen for the start page. Probably going to add some FX to the menu too. Thanks again to all who had a look and gave their thoughts.

Mike.