A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5 questions.

5 questions.

Ok here are 5 questions for u to answer, it´s interesting to see how people are sooo diferent and get an idea of how they think.
    + it´s fun!!

Anyways here i go, and please dont answer with questions and be as precise as u can.

1.- If u had to chose a food for tonight, anything u can imagine, what would it be?

2.- If you had to make a long road trip, which car would u choose and where would u go??

3.- Which music would u listen to in that car?

4.- If u had to move to any city in the world to start from 0 which would it be and why?

5.- If u could erase -not kill- just erase anybody in the world who would be and once again why?

Hope u had some fun.
    Last edited by phreakdevil; 05-22-2003 at 04:37 PM.

1. Chicken Parmigiana with eggplant and artichoke hearts over wild-grain rice
    2. My car... it's been all over with me - 2k1 Jetta.
    3. I got XM Radio, so I can listen to damn well what I please.
    4. I'd move to Sydney Australia... why? It's somewhere I've never been.
    5. I'd erase Nixon from the history books.

a certain ex-girlfriend came a real close second

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Re: 5 questions.

1.- If u had to chose a food for tonight, anything u can imagine, what would it be?
    Curry Chicken with broccoli and cheese sauce over couscous.

2.- If you had to make a long road trip, which car would u choose and where would u go??
    ford econoline van, las vegas?

reggie and the full effect

4.- If u had to move to any city in the world to start from 0 which would it be and why?
    east nowhere vt ... less distractions

5.- If u could erase -not kill- just erase anybody in the world who would be and once again why?
    dick cheney

Hope u had some fun.

with intent.
    english fried breakfast, I tend not to eat much meat ... but I have been away a while,

moon - moon buggy

!ids Da ragga mon!, Mr. Gentleman, Daddy Rings.
    and the new album from the german hip hop - giants : Feinkost-Paranioa

City ?? no a village - proably on the meditaranien, I think my skills aquried could get me a form of work or labour, then again ... I have alreadx gone to different citys with little.

No doubt - Bush and the rest of his family , he is such an evil man
    "There is nothing more difficult to plan, more doubtful of success, nor more dangerous to manage, than a creation of a new order of things." Niccolo Machiavelli, "Prince" (1513)

going for korean tonight but my preference is always good indian food.

been on a few of these, cross america, cross australia, cross europe so I'd have to pick one I most want to do, inca trail on a horse.

neighing and whinnying probably.

Sydney. Lived there for a year, lived in many other big cities from san francisco to cairo, and I'll pick Sydney over any of them.

Jerry Springer, geraldo and every other dumb me down television presenter who ever graced our screens and lowered our collective cognizance.

I think number 5 is a dangerous question. To erase something in history or present is to change the course of time, a very dangerous thing. Think, if you erased jazz, your parents might not be in the mood 10 years ago, and you would never be born, therefore, erasing yourself.

As they say, be careful what you wish for.

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.
    Gerbick: America. Stabbing suckers since Vespucci left.

Originally posted by ViRGo_RK
    I think number 5 is a dangerous question. To erase something in history or present is to change the course of time, a very dangerous thing. Think, if you erased jazz, your parents might not be in the mood 10 years ago, and you would never be born, therefore, erasing yourself.

As they say, be careful what you wish for.
    I think it's all sorta suppositious dude.

Some nice spicy grilled chicken cutlets.

Certainly a Ford Bronco, just so much fun to drive. And we'd go off cross country to California (LA)

Lot's of Floyd and Classic rock radio stations. (I'm driving a Bronco, what else could you listen to!)

Ahh New York City, I love New York, so much to do, and it's the city that never sleeps and I hate sleeping.

Gilbert Godfrey - good God his voice makes me shudder.

h
    On That Note Forums - 1200 members and counting...
    "...our focus remains on the music."

I havent answered. . here i go.

hmm i would go for some chinese food actually im hungry but dont feel like cooking.

I would go with a cabriolet definetely maybe one of those really old low rider cadillacs or a old cab bettle, yep, and i would go from maracaibo all the way to amazonas.. yeah thats the best road trip.

It would be andrés calamaro and suigeneris and some doors and of course janis joplin, also pink floyd..aghh its hard..

I would move to barcelona again, because its a perfect balance, and the pirineos are near and the mediterranian sea and france and . . theres room for everything here and theres gaudi and dali and i could go on. . or Ny thats the next city im going to live in. .

Any fascist or some extremist that allways ****s peace.
    Last edited by phreakdevil; 05-22-2003 at 06:25 PM.

Cluck-U. I'm sure no one else knows about it but it is the best chicken in the world.

My car, I love it, smooth ride. 99 passat

any hard rock, probably Tool, Fear Factory, Sevendust, Ra, etc.

NYC because I love that city, its just so fun to be in.

There are a few people that I hate in school, one of them would definatly go, he got my brother in a lot of trouble based on lies and crap this little kid told. I hate his guts.
    It must be obvious day at camp stupid

I won't be eating to night at all.

I don't care much for cars, so any would do, and I'd go Alaska.

Anything.

Portland, I've got relatives were I could lived with until I got off the ground.

Hitler, although I would rather kill him then erase him, much more pleasing.

Space cakes

Ibiza in a Moller Sky Car.

Hard House, volume turned way up.

Tokyo, Japan

Gerry Adams cos he's a very naughty boy.

I Mastered Dead Technology TallGuyLittleCar's Avatar
    1. mmmm garlic calamari and some sort of grilled fish.

2. tour europe in a 61 250gte cabriolet

3. whatever the am radio in above car could pick up.

4. istanbul

5. j.w. booth
    ONLY RON PAUL AND ALUMINUM FOIL CAN SAVE YOU NOW!
    annoy your politician fairtax.org, a political forum

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Mom said "make me a Mod" el-Ignoramus's Avatar

Koushari and Fried liver

Mexico, or Sydney in a Cheverolet Blazer, or My brother's in law new Alfa Romeo 147 roooooLThough I'll need a hovercraft for this road trip)
    Pop, but mostly Local stuff
    Sydney, Paris, or Tokyo
    5.- If u could erase -not kill- just erase anybody in the world who would be and once again why?Most present world leader, or just about any sinner , there are seven of them guys, watch out.

Bleh Humbug!

Alaskan snow crab and a rib eye steak with b&m beans

GSX-R 1000-Anchorage to Fairbanks to Tok back to Anchorage

The wind

Anchorage-Because it is the only aspirations my little heart desires to live. Oh ya, it is quite a beautiful town.

Hilary Clinton and Tom Daschle-because the U.S. would be a much better place without them.
    Forever five-eighty.

FK's Helper Monkey!

Re: Re: 5 questions.

Originally posted by SeaWolf
    Hilary Clinton and Tom Daschle-because the U.S. would be a much better place without them.
    finally some sense in this thread

No doubt - Bush and the rest of his family , he is such an evil man
    If you think President Bush is evil and therfore you wish to erase him, that is certainly understandable..no one likes evil..or shouldn't at least....but I am am curious as to why you think it warrants the erasing of the rest of his family??....what did they do to you?

Originally posted by phenomenalCat
    ...but I am am curious as to why you think it warrants the erasing of the rest of his family??....what did they do to you?
    the bush girls drank his liquor, and they might make more Bush's in the future?

just a guess.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Re: Re: 5 questions.

Originally posted by jasonpratt

reggie and the full effect
    nice choice man

Originally posted by gerbick
    the bush girls drank his liquor, and they might make more Bush's in the future?

just a guess.
    Lol thats the best answer so far on this thread.