A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: looking for whoswe?

Ok kiddies... I'm back... Nevil... i promise you I come in peace. But just for you... I wanted to post my new preloader. Enjoy.

Information Through Stimulation

http://www.whoswestudios.com

hahahaahaha luv it! rock on!

hahahaha

HAhahhahAHhahAHhHAhahhahAHhahAHhHAhah
    omfg. rofl.
    thats soooo ill.

omg. "longer loading times" "more tom foolery" "bring bring"
    you are so my #1 idol WW. omg.
    Last edited by No-Tec; 05-30-2003 at 12:02 PM.
    maybe.

!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA! What the heck is wrong with Whoswe?
    Last edited by gdstudios; 05-30-2003 at 12:21 PM.

lol........madness

w w w . t h e o r y 7 . c o m nevil's Avatar
    Originally posted by PanchoPimp_XL
    Ok kiddies... I'm back... Nevil... i promise you I come in peace. But just for you... I wanted to post my new preloader. Enjoy.

Information Through Stimulation

http://www.whoswestudios.com
    ok I get the picture now, you see before I thought you where trying to be a proper design company, now that I realise that you don't give a **** about your reputation and image I won't bother trying to offer my opinions on anything you do. My opnion just dropped right of the ledge after that, and it proves that what I have been told about you guys is true, unfortunately I can't and won't say that on these boards.

Good luck in whatever you do and I hope that you pull in some real classy clients!

PANCHO PIMP XXL

What's up my *****!!!!!!!!!

Ok ok ok .. what do you guys want? besides another dosage of the We Team?

The Domain issue.

Wow, did not know there were so many Business MAJORS here. Maybe I should start hanging out here more often to pick up a few tips on stimulation.

Why did Who's We CEO (2year old CEO) change his domain?

ANSWER:
    I needed the money for my Llama.

Answer #2:
    Because at the time, it seemed like a wonderful idea.

Answer #3:
    Because people just can't seem to get enough of the things that they can't figure out.

information through stimulation

By the way we are currently looking for crazy wild un-inhibited designers. I say un-inhibited because the last one we used was very hibited.
    I never realised how much impact the (UN) word has on the word Inhibited. It's like... you add a couple of consonants and the whole things changes. weird huh?

Anyhow, back to my cave, this week we are going to be shooting footage in South Beach, I hear the designers are really WILD over there!!!!

Oh and once again I appologise profusely for my spelling and my immaturity.

Thank you and good bye.

Hey pancho, have you fed Bartolomeo?

For those of you who just joined in, BArtolomeo is Who's We's Mascot.
    He is a spanish speaking Llama.

honeslty i've heard some bad things about the company myself....from a former employee....but who really knows.
    all that being said i still thought that splash intro was kinda funny. not professional by any stretch...but funny.
    Last edited by versatilemotion; 05-30-2003 at 12:18 PM.

Originally posted by nevil
    ok I get the picture now, you see before I thought you where trying to be a proper design company, now that I realise that you don't give a **** about your reputation and image I won't bother trying to offer my opinions on anything you do. My opnion just dropped right of the ledge after that, and it proves that what I have been told about you guys is true, unfortunately I can't and won't say that on these boards.

Good luck in whatever you do and I hope that you pull in some real classy clients!
    I am in complete and utter shock over this. You must be having the same reaction. Lol! I can't believe this happening.

w w w . t h e o r y 7 . c o m nevil's Avatar
    Originally posted by gdstudios
    I am in complete and utter shock over this. You must be having the same reaction. Lol! I can't believe this happening.
    not really in shock, it just confirms what I have been told about them, and the last post says it all. There is nothing wrong with a ligh hearted approach on design, plenty of companies do it, but this is some kind of wierd side effect! reaction to critisism. Anyway I shouldn't keep giving them comments to feed off.

Originally posted by nevil
    not really in shock, it just confirms what I have been told about them, and the last post says it all. There is nothing wrong with a ligh hearted approach on design, plenty of companies do it, but this is some kind of wierd side effect! reaction to critisism. Anyway I shouldn't keep giving them comments to feed off.
    er. thats exactly what it is. a reaction to everyones comments. which makes it 10 times better.
    maybe.

I assure you, no asians were hurt, molested, or paid in the making of this splashpage/trailer.

Information Through Stimulation.

Man O man... what's with all the "he said she said" bit going on about us... Are we in Junior high now? I mean, there is a blatant difference in openly making clever remarks and/or parodies of certain topics... but come on... next thing you know, I'm going to have to use the "I'm rubber and you're glue" line.

I have a nice 3 liter pitcher of Dr. Humor... anyone want some?

Originally posted by PanchoPimp_XL
    Man O man... what's with all the "he said she said" bit going on about us...

Hm? wheres this?
    maybe.

glad that's all sorted out then.