A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: The world's first diamond watch configurator - Support me on thefwa.com

netsuperstar.com

Thumbs up The world's first diamond watch configurator - Support me on thefwa.com

Hey guys,

I just completed a very passionate project with one of germany's first watch manufactories: Rohrbacher. The website is full AS3 and allows visitors to design their own diamond watch in a very visual way, magic mirror (webcam use), wallpaper creation and much more. Besides, you can explore the brand's heritage and excellence in creating luxury watches and jewellery since 1851.

Check it out on:
    http://www.rohrbacher.de

If you find the site worth, it'd be great to get your support by voting and commenting on (it's free):
    http://thefwa.com/submissions/manufaktur-rohrbacher

Hope you enjoy the site just as much as I do.

@ FK staff: Somehow I was not able to submit this to the FK Award using the submit form (always got redirected to "please login". So if any FK member sees this, would be great if you could consider my page for a FK award as well.

Have a nice week-end,

Best wishes,
    netsuperstar

I really like the sense of design. Soothing color scheme and fitting music. Nothing too forced. UX wise though its not very intuitive. Was tough to find and figure out the watch designer (tougher than it should be anyway). The final preview is very clean despite that.
    nice work.

netsuperstar.com
    Thanks for your feedback! Much appreciated! Maybe I should add a "configurator speed selector" / quick way to start configuring with just one or two clicks right from the starting page. Will definitely think about it and find a solution for that! Thanks much!

netsuperstar.com

Smile Thanks for voting!

Thanks guys! The site has successfully been placed on the public shortlist! Hopefully the site receives a "SOTD" award as well. Let's see! Thank for everyone who supported me!

Banned
    Nice collection!! 'm fascinated. This space is possible to check the power of branding and its brilliance....