A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: HELP I CANT SEND MY BANNER FOR COMPETITION

Angry

help somebody its the 28th of march.. and i sent the flashkit guy the EMAIL with my banner but every time i add the file he doesnt get the email!! if i send a normal email it seems like he gets it though.. i need help it closes on the 31st and im so stuffed!! if ur reading this Mr. Flash guy please give me ur uin quick quick so i can send it to u or something.. eek.. im going crazy.. thankyou guys.. bubai

right so your still having problems with your signature then.....let's see if we can get it working by the end of today and make you real happy

first open your flash signature in flash and check it's dimensions are under 600x60 and under the 25kb file size limit....if all that is ok save the movie to your desktop and then test the movie so that you get a .swf files appear on your desktop....(so far so good...hopefully) now go to the flashkit page and click on the profile button under the post new and post reply buttons at the top of the page under the flashkit banner.....now it will ask for your username and password ...enter those and then you'll be faced with your profile page..at the bottom click the circle for flash signature addition and click submit....now it should ask you to upload it...click the browse button and locate the .swf file (not the .fla) of your movie which is on your desktop and double click it (open it) now click upload .....this should upload your signature.....then replay to this message and right underneath where your wirting tick the bottom tick box (show flash signature) and click submit reply .... also write woooooohoooo in your message coz thats gonna work no probs.....

good luck mate

mike

------------------
    Take advantage of what you have because you could loose it in a second.....21/03/00
    <EMBED src="/cgi-bin/ubb/Members/sigs/00000773.swf" quality=high WIDTH=350 HEIGHT=60 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"> </EMBED>

Angry

hehe pest u silly
    i got the signature working but frequen.. this is about the competition.. something else.. eek im dead.. eek

Question

Isnt the competion on a message board where u can place your signature with the message?.
    <EMBED src="/cgi-bin/ubb/Members/sigs/00002203.swf" quality=high WIDTH=600 HEIGHT=60 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"> </EMBED>