A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Postal 2 Reviews

Postal 2 Reviews

ey, has anyone played Postal 2? Im looking into getting it, i know it came out a while ago, im just a little short on cash most of the time. But i get mixed reviews from all my friends, if you think this is a good or bad game let me know i just wanna get some reviews to educate my purchase.

peace~

it didn't get good reviews...

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

"Sure, Gary Coleman running around with a machine gun is sort of funny, but only in that washed-up child actors with kidney problems being exploited can be. Starting the game off by kicking your dog isn't funny-it's just crass. Including a coin-op arcade game called Fag Hunter in the game world is not only not funny, it's disgusting and hateful. Whoever's responsible for that little piece of shame should be run out of the industry. In the case of Postal 2, the joke is on the buyer"

rating given = "0/10"

-Game review by Tom Price -GMR Magazine.

-genesis f5 (genesis mx)

I played the demo. There's a button just to unzip your pants. It funny the first couple times, wouldn't pay more than $3 for the game though.
    "What really bugs me is that my mom had the audacity to call Flash Kit a bunch of 'inept jack-asses'." - sk8Krog
    ...and now I have tape all over my face.