A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Paid Web Design needed (less than 500$)

Paid Web Design needed (less than 500$)

InsideHarryPotter.com is currently looking for a new design for its 6th version, and we are looking for a new company to design it. We have a budget of 500$ (give or take 50$)

if you guys now any design company that can do this, please post and help us!! also: we have a time limit of 6 days.

Six days, and under 500.00 for a site that size? You're kidding right?
    Tina
    Web DesignGalleriesWeblogKidsWeb

what?

what do you mean? we only need a one-page layout design, nothing alse, we arent asking for you to make a single page design for the whole site.

I don't understand , what is it that you want? You just want a layout design?? But that site is not flash whats this got to do with flash?? Are you after a flash layout design interface for the first page or just photoshop graphic's interaface for html. Can you explain a bit more about it and more specifications about what you need. That site has php i cant do php and or html for that matter.

One other question why is it only such a short time limit why do you have to have it by that short time.

Also it mite work better in a contest in the contests forrum you mite get better results thier and therefore more to choose from.

i am confused too

guess he just wants to have a look 'n feel for that site.

does that 500$ budget is only to be spend on the look n feel or is it entitled for the entire site?

allrighty, for one we dont need anyone to do the php, we do it and we dont want flash, all we want is a one-page-design, and we will put the content in it, like right now on IHP, we have one design, and when it was made, we made lots of pages from it.

Ok so you want a one page layout made in say Photoshop well photoshop would be the best anyway. Does it matter how differant to the one already thier is, like is it not a problem to arrange all your php , if its a completely dif layout, well not to mutch diferant but differant?
    In considering what one mite design next it would be good to know what was in the last 6 versions so that to come up with something completely new and differant. Though i don't know if thier available to view anywhere?

This sort of information really helps people to decide what they will design for you.

Also did you have any pre conseived idea that you wantted to put into it. For instance a new movie is due to be released and particular parts in the book or movie you wanted put in the heading. All this is helpful.

I dont want to give any information out yet, the other webmaster and I are looking for portafolios and such, and we would like to talk about it on msn or aim or even e-mail, not by forums.

Well what are you doing in here, you need to explain things better man , you didnt evan say you wanted to be contact out side the forrum in the first post, everything has been unclear. Good luck with it.
    Don't think i'm interested in waisting my time.
    Full stop.

Seems it's a template that's being asked for here.
    Tina
    Web DesignGalleriesWeblogKidsWeb

now it's not a question anymore... more like a riddle..

I'm interested!

My portfolio sites are lacking because we are to busy to work on them! And we have this problem making up new design companies. But regardless we are all still the same guys. Here they are.

www.WebAssassins.com
    www.igotdreams.com
    www.spectrumdreams.com

Email me and I can get you something designed within a couple of days.

$500.00 seems about right, figuring 2 days work for the graphic designer, that is about $250.00 a day for him.

dan at igotdreams.com (don't want spam)

i'd be interested, though i'm still not sure exactly what you want...

email me kyle at seeminglyawake.net

my portfolio is http://www.seeminglyawake.net/kyle

i know what your talking about

.. i think,, >>illScience Design<<

shtaM nI knihT...

One of my best friends does web design. You can email her at msunleashed@msn.com. Let her know that Shelly told you about her! Good luck!

http://www.spectrumdreams.com/portfolio/print/art.asp

nice!!!

i doubt if those guys would work for $500, though, it's worth to try them out.