A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: email Extractor

email Extractor

hello Personal
    My name is Ricardo, I live in São Paulo, Brazil and I seek for some extractor of email´s free

Can anybody help myself???

Ricardo
    ricmotta@ajato.com.br

What is an e-mail extractor?

it's a SPAMMERS tool . I wish this tread be close d soon .

Originally posted by tublu
    it's a SPAMMERS tool . I wish this tread be close d soon .
    it is a spammers tool but they can have legitimate uses and can be found everywhere, try downloads.com.
    Living the dream

SWF in sigs are also legitimate , why is it banned then ?

Please resize your footer, full specs can be found here. If you fail to comply it shall be removed for you.
    Last edited by Markp.com; 06-26-2003 at 05:00 AM.

SWF in sigs are also legitimate , why is it banned then ?
    they're not 'banned', they're turned off because off a security issue which could make the site vulnerable to hacking attacks.

email extractors can be used for lots of other thing besides harvesting email addresses, lets not shoot down someone for asking a question.
    Living the dream

Originally posted by RazoRmedia
    they're not 'banned', they're turned off because off a security issue which could make the site vulnerable to hacking attacks.

email extractors can be used for lots of other thing besides harvesting email addresses, lets not shoot down someone for asking a question.
    I know the reason behind SWF footers . BUt my point being " swf footers" are turned of to serve/protect the interests of all visitors from becoming vulnerable to their privacy options . Flashkit does not intend to promote such a vlnerability , right ? so why should it allow another tool to be discussed which also poses a threat to our privacy ? as it is we get enough unwanted emails daily . On a personal note : As a webhost , we are always trying to fight it .

Please resize your footer, full specs can be found here. If you fail to comply it shall be removed for you.
    Last edited by Markp.com; 06-26-2003 at 05:00 AM.

I know the reason behind SWF footers . BUt my point being " swf footers" are turned of to serve/protect the interests of all visitors from becoming vulnerable to their privacy options . Flashkit does not intend to promote such a vlnerability , right ? so why should it allow another tool to be discussed which also poses a threat to our privacy ? as it is we get enough unwanted emails daily . On a personal note : As a webhost , we are always trying to fight it .

I think your getting mixed up with harvesters and extractors. The difference is that a harvester will scan web pages extracting email addresses, it will then follow links on the page to other pages etc etc

an extractor extracts email addresses from a given text file or document. For example, If I had a word document with a lot of email addresses for work colleagues in, instead of copying and pasting them one by one, I could use an extractor to search for email address in the document and save them in one go.
    Living the dream

and it is only you that is carrying on the discussion, as far as I'm concerned the question has been answered and the thread has been resolved.
    Living the dream

Footer edited , uggh