A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Contract Job Offer: Flash Developer

Contract Job Offer: Flash Developer

I'm looking for an experienced, professional Flash developer for a contract job on a commercial Flash application. You'll be working on the presentation and transactional layers of 3-tier application with a Flash UI. You'll need to demonstrate experience with database driven Flash applications and XML.

The application is a product configurator and ordering tool. The interface will be designed by a separate Flash designer, and the backend will be built by our engineering team. Your role will be to integrate the interface with the database, and to code some tracking/reporting utilities into the UI. We have a number of Flash designers at hand, but haven't assigned the project. If you work with someone reliable, there may be an opportunity there as well.

I'd prefer someone in the Bay Area or vicinity, but won't rule out anyone remote.

This is a serious job with serious requirements but also with opportunity for future work. The timeline is reasonable, as is the budget. Please do not respond if you don't have the experience or the skills down cold. Please respond to this post with link to portfolio, relevant experience, availability and hourly rate.

Thanks,

/scribb

Hi scribb,

I'm definitely interested in this position, it sounds tailor-made as far as skills-sets go. I have several years high-end, corporate experience in XML-driven Flash projects and database integration.

I'm based in London, UK and would have to work remotely. I will get more information together during today and tomorrow and will post again.

Feel free to email me in the meantime - nmm124 AT yahoo.com

Many thanks - n.
    Last edited by enemem; 11-17-2003 at 10:43 AM.

Hi Scribb,

apologies for the slight delay in getting back to you.

You can view my portfolio online at:
    http://www.hub124.net/portfolio/

My CV and contact details are also available from the site.

As I'm sure you'll appreciate I would rather not discuss further details here on the forum - please contact me by email via the portfolio site, I'd like to discuss this further and provide more information for you.

Many thanks,

enemem.

Hi

Where is your company based?
    Best Wishes,
    Jack SO
    Cowtoon.com - Iso. World engine open source