congrats NCD.

this was the developers one, right?

congrats.

what did you think?

follow along with the book?

did you take the designer exam as well?

Former Member now elsewhere
    Designers Exam is next.

Hmmmmm, gotta be careful here how I say this because there is a non-disclosure agreement you sign that I don't want to violate.

Ok... MM Press produces the study guide for the exam and MM also makes the exam. So, it stands to reason that the guide would be complete. I did NOT get that feeling at all as I was taking the exam.

The exam has 'X' sections but I found that, when I examined my score summary, the book had only covered X-1 sections. This explained why I felt ambushed by the exam at certain points.

My score summary showed how I did by section and it was blatantly obvious what had been covered by the guide and what hadn't. Even though I bombed that one section, I did so well on the others that it didn't come close to threatening my chances of passing.

If that sounds really vague, it is. Sorry, I can't risk being any more specific.

Funniest thing is that I think I was right about this cert helping my ability to get work... the testing center found out that I was unemployed and started trying to recruit me as soon as I passed! LOL

I'm not sure I want anything with a security clearance though.. but I'm thinking about it.

Thanks for the congrats!
    NCD