A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: TEMPLATES designers Needed immediately

TEMPLATES designers Needed immediately

TEMPLATES designers Needed immediately

Dear sir,

I am launching a internet based money making programme and have one of the member benefits as offering Templates along with hosting.

I am looking for designers who can provide Web templates ( and logos )along with complete reseller rights.

I would like to pay 10 dollars for every template i buy from you every time a new member selects your template untill i pay you 100 dollars for one template.

Once i have paid 100 dollars i will use the template for any number of sales with out giving you the royalty.

Please email me if you can agree with following

1.Templates made with Photoshop and also which looks very attractive will be given preference.

2. You should have designed the templates on your own.I am analysing templates offered by other sites and can differenciate bewteen original and the resold.so please send only original templates.

3.The company using your templates and where its listed will never be revealed to you.

You can submit your templates only if you trust us.

4.Templates based on themes like Business,Flowers,scenery,Fun,F1 racing, etc are some examples which might add glitz .You can offer any templates you have designed for review.

How it works -

1.Just send a small Jpeg or gif Images ( Passport photo size ) like the sites use to list the various templates designs.

2.Send a little bigger image of the same template which will clearly help us see whats your design all about.

3.We will list it in our site and when a member joins...They choose the templates and order us.

4. We will contact you and pay your first 10 dollars .

You have to provide the original file ,NOT just the HTML.

5.Every time a member selects your template we will directly sell them and send you commission of 10 dollars for the sale made.

6.I am looking for more flexibility so that designers like you will actually see where their templates are listed...

so far i have not received any response...so once i get few small jpegs ,I will list it in the site.

If you have already designed more than 20 templates,Please send it and i will list it in the site itself.

I dont have any affiliate programme or what ever.I am doing this in a very small budget.

I can easily get resale rights or pay little more from big sites offering templates.

But my goal is to get new designers involved in my programme...There are many freelance designers who with real creativity trying to earn money.

I thought this idea will both help me and the designers cause although i pay only 10 dollars initially for one template ,If more members select the same template i will surely pay them upto 100 dollars.

Understand one thing,

I do have freedom to choose the best from your works to list in the site.

you can contact me and get involved only if you trust me cause i dont have any tracking service in my site.

And i will surely pay 10 dollars to your strom pay account every time i want a new template ( original file )and also give you 10 dollars when another member wants the same template untill i have paid you 100 dollars for one purticular template.

If you want to start of just send the 2 files..

passport size jpeg or gif file and

another bigger file of your template.

If u really trust me then you can send the original file itself.It will be more convinient cause i can sell it immediately.

send files to

barbiephoto@rediffmail.com

cindex@rediffmail.com

Thanking you

C.VENKAT RAMAN

CEO

i like the idea and i have worked for other templatesites before but
    why is yours limited to a 100 dollars max per template?

that's just ridiculous..

What size are you looking for the PS files to be in pixels? e.g. 1024x768. - Sorry if i have missed this.

Hi mb i was born cynical, but u supply no more than a freebie email address there is no way of tracking where the designs end up

and personally if u dont supply a URL, u wont get any of my work

mb i'm totally wrong but why can u not tell us who u are ?

i've seen it before where ppl say can u do me a logo and when u send a small image, they dont pay u and get a mate to copy (vector) it full size for a smile and a pint

if u supply a web address i'll say sorry but i would say be wary of mrX@hotmail etc

show some trust in us and show the site address ?

we know what the business plan is so why dont u show who u are

(outside being a moderator) i'd advise ppl to be wary of this

bp

Thanks for your time - please mail me if u like

Hi Guys,
    Yes i would like to tell you the sites name and every thing once i upload few small files.I am only in the process of getting contacts with few who like to offer their works.
    please mail to
    barbiephoto@rediffmail.com

take care n have a nice day
    the reson i have kept a 100 dollars limit- thats business plan.If the designer is really good and then i can even pay more than that.Its all what i have in mind.Things can workout only after i get good team & implement it...any way thanks for your time

okay so i havnt made templates before but what do you need, just a single html page and then they change the content?
    or is it just a photoshop layout?