dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Macromedia Flash MX2

How do I know if the MM guys are waching this, maybe I'll send my list off mail.

Hello are you there?!?
    Are you sure it's not some kind of big brother comlex?

PSSST! (Found the news at www.about.com)

Developer
    I've sent just about everything in this thread off to Macromedia. It wouldn't hurt for you to submit your stuff separately as well...

http://www.macromedia.com/support/em...shform/?6213=9

Danny Gomez Creations cosmiceye's Avatar
    under a palmtree in Jamaica waiting for psytopia 2005 to begin
    I heard a RUMOR that i tested some of the flash 7 features myself using the tool that quasimodo created. Of course im just speculating, but the secret features works just fine.
    ..:: P S Y T O P I A 2 0 0 5 :::..
    . . . view the psytopia reels _____RIVEND REEL | GOMEZ REEL_____ . . . . . . . . . . .

FK's Official A&A Addict
    ok rumours have it that there are 2 versions mathador and toreador. mathador will according to the rumours a application for webdesigners and multimediadevelopers.

toreador will have the same features as mathador (if we can believe te rumours) but with an added addition that it will be mainly for use in groups so it will have an enviroment more suitable for people to work together.

ofcourse like all other software i doubt that the codenames of the software will be the finalk name (just look at windows, now your not going to tell me that the next version of windows is going to be called windows longhorn or blackcomb.. there project names)

a more likely name will be flash mx2 or flash 2004.

ofcourse this is all speculation and rumour

(and for those interested in the info, google does wonders. especially when your not a native english speaker. because well let's face it blocking out rumours on a english site is easier then blocking rumours on a site you can't even understand )

exporting flash mx (including actionscript) to quicktime would be nice too ..

Always Twirling Toward Freedom pooon's Avatar
    I don't know if its been mentioned or not, but allow the frame to be resided on all sides. I.E. If you're making a game and half way through the project you realize you need about 20 pixels on the top portion of the screen.

Always Twirling Toward Freedom pooon's Avatar
    Oh and allow movie clips to animate when exporting to avi. That would be a huge help.