A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: I wasn't going to comment on 2a but...

I wasn't going to comment on 2a but...

I wasn't going to bother commenting on 2a because we have all been there a thousand times before but something annoys me, before i start anything I'll say the new site had some cool stuff and i have a lot of respect for 2a as designers but what pisses me off is how they hype up "the much anticipated v4" (which i was never anticipating), they did the big count down which was telling me i was going to be blown away, although i wasnt expecting much and i was right. but they even go as far as saying "they are raising the bar" before they have even heard what people have said about the site, and then i watched the demo reel and i was like huh?? - it was just soo cheesy!

I respect any designer simply because we all our own and unique design styles, and I dont want to slam 2a and say it was crap, because at the end of day 2a are just designers like the rest of us, but it pisses me off when they so arrogantly talk themselves up and hey if you gonna do that then you give people a free licence to slam you and i have to say I hate the site - its to clutered, it plays like a chessy movie, and the site just doesnt make sense to me.

scsa
    my way or the high way

caaaalllooooooosed!

Please post in the designated 2A thread.