dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Check my Flash Forums Beta 2

swfBB Developer

Check my Flash Forums Beta 2

Hi Guys

I am looking for as many people as possible to signup and use my Flash Forums which have just gone to beta 2. Basically I need to be able to identify bugs quicker and just testing on my own. If you havnt guessed so already its a forum made from flash and uses php with mysql as the backend.

If you take the time to register I will approve your account and you will be able to post. I will appreciate anyone who takes the time to do this and help me get the bugs sorted The URL is www.flashforums.com

Phil

Really this is me..... mentaleruptions's Avatar
    Its nice but its really nothing new.

www.phpforflash gives u everything u need if u buy the book to create ur own forums with flash and then there is www.theory7.com that also offers files for purchase for a flash forum also but never the less nice work.
    And i didnt join because i dont need to be another member at another forum .

Menal

My Flashkit Submited Movies:
    Guestbook: V.1.0 V.1.2 V.1.3 V.1.4 PHP Mail Form: V.1.0
    My Deviantart page: Link

swfBB Developer
    Thanks for taking the time to look. The board was build from scratch by myself without any aide from the above. I also have a fully working Admin Control Panel to go with that but thats for admins only

the thing is great, but looks too normal, looks like a php page, come on man ITS FLASH, jazz that puppy up, and I would love to pick your brain a bit with some of the code, buts jazz that poppy up make me feel like its truly flash and that will be SWEET!
    life aint easy, stop whinen'
    Oldnewbi - if you quit this forum needs to be shut down!, its posintless without you!