dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: thedjedge.com

thedjedge.com

Tear me apart! Ok don't tear me apart, but tell me what you think. I'd like to know what you think or if there is anyway to improve this site.

http://www.thedjedge.com

its not bad, lots of stuff here. i ddont liek the spinning disc in the middel, makes me dissy! and bright green isnt my favourite colour either, buts its very well done!

ok. Not a bad site. Things I would change: the cd spinning does make you dizzy. I don't really care for it. I clicked on "see our extensive music list" on the front page, on that page the sizing of the fonts doesn't seem right. What I mean is you have equipment which is the section the music list is in, but the music list text is bigger then the equipment text. I would decrease the music list font size and increase the equipment text size just a little. This is actually the case on all the sections. Under links, the "event planning resources" links are all in red. Very hard to see. As another change I would get rid of the red header and make it green or black. Make it fit in to the rest of the site. Make the links a green or black also, it would contrast against the grey background better.

hope this helps.
    wd

nice site. I really like the header and drop down menus. The spinning CD doesn't bother me.

What I would change is the content section. The red title bar seems out of the place, and the gray table looks good, but could be better.
    "Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did."
    - Mark Twain

add some sound on start up... was expecting to get some beats

otherwise

Yeah, the sound would be great. I like the site a lot, but I do not like the green.