A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Evolve studios design update.

Evolve studios design update.

Just wanna get any feedback on the latest version of this website before I cut it up for html. Only thing we haven't decided is how images will appear in the rectangle top right. All crits are welcome.

Evolve studios

Is this strictly going to be HTML? If so, I'm assuming it will actually scale to the browser's window size? Or is the image the target size?

Design wise its not bad so far. It could use a more contrasting color between the blue and gray. Nothing gaudy, but differentiated.

I like the clean feel this site gives me. You could get the picture to appear on the top right by using an inline frame.

Daniel
    The self of himself

Yo guys thanks for the feedback. Basically this site will be an html site. I have thought a little about that top right corner and i'm gonna pop in some flash there. For our company there are gonna be 2 identities. This site and then the full on 3D/Flash site (broadband). With this particular site we want a more corporate feel with a touch of creativity as all creative stuff will go into the other site so as not to detract from this sites purpose.

There might be a soft tiled image to fill screen but at the moment this will be the exact size of the screen.

you say evolve far too many times.
    other than that it looks nice for s imple html site.
    straight to the point.

just less of the 'evolve'
    fishpiracy
    ...The Eror Group...
    Rockdirect base, 17" laptop.
    core duo 2.3ghz 512mb graphics
    2gb ram 80gb hdd +goodies.

Perhaps you should evolve it into Flash? Haha, get it?

Seriously though, very nice job. Clean, but I think it would be really cool in Flash.

Onionboy
    As far as it being said to many times we have decided to cut back a little on that. This is not the final content so i'm sure it will change in nay case

aarondesign
    Thanks man but yeah we are going to be making a Flash version of the site. We are hoping to create a slighlty different look though. The flash site will also target more the broadband user and will have some 3D elements aswell.

Thanks for the comments

love the clean layout - no clutter

When do we see more?

Over the next day or 2 i'll be cutting up for html and adding content. Hopefully by wednesday it'll be done