A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: EXCUSE ME MARK

what the heck???!!!! or did that FLASH GURU tell on me huh? well whatever. though i don't wanna be banned a second time, anybody who's been through that knows what i'll do...

FK founder & general loiterer Flashkit's Avatar
    1) According to your last few posts you are under the age of 13. Therefore its illegal for you to use this board without parental permission

2) I will ban you again in a second if you continue to act immaturely, post offensive comments and do not show the courtesy required on a public board of this nature.

I do not enjoy seeing your comments that flame or put down the work of other members. They are posting for feedback, some praise or constructive criticism.

I know there are a lot of members out there who feel the same way as well. So here is the deal, shape up, or ship out.

This is the very last warning, I will revoke your membership the moment your tone drops below a respectable and professional level.

Mark
    Webmaster

Thanks for interceding Mark. I've been off the board for a couple of days, and it looks like little "im" or (Ivan the Terrible) as I consider him has been up to no good. I know he is only 11, but if he wants to hang out on an adult board he should try to behave himself. The grading business is real school boy stuff.

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith
    Someone told me the im was short for imature. he he he