A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Text objects; - bugs og my incompetence...?

Text objects; - bugs og my incompetence...?

Now I've made a lot of Swish'es for myself and was really satisfied until this project. I have a screen page from a program I wanted to describe. What I used were hotspots with buttons ans texts; a lot of them. This worked with two spots, but suddenly the text, rectangle and buttons where unable to reach, stretch, or change at all. Why this? Swish is excellent but....

Pleeeease help....

you've probably enabled "preview frame" mode. click on the black arrow / red flag icon to disable it and things should be ok...?

Text once again

Thanks again, it was my incompetence....this time. But still, I feel there is something wrong with the text object. What about the size? When I set it e.g. to 12 points, then this number not necessarly follow the font size. Must the settings follow an order or how ?

Thanks in advance.
    Bjarte

hmmm... perhaps your layout display is set to something else than 100%?

Text objects and buttons

Hello again,
    it looks like the text follow the button size. Then I have to resize the text to the correct size with the mouse and the handles. And yes, I have tried 100% viewing and many other things, but still, the problem is there. I can't understand the way of using the font size as it should work, say like a word processor or something else that change font sizes.

Bjarte
    - still a bit