A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Missing Navigation

Missing Navigation

I'm stuck on figuring out a design for a top menu navigation. I already have a side navigation, but I now need a top menu navigation that will have links titled: Home, Listings, Contact Us, Newsletter, and Search. I want to position it between the body and main image. Can anyone help me out here? Here is a link for 800x600 browsers (click here) and here is a link for higher resolution browsers(click here).

Just create a table and stick some navigation in there... I don't really get what you are asking for. I would also change the colors for the text boxes... and make sure that if you are going to change the boxes you also should change the textarea as well... You can of course leave that color in there(i wouldn't), but add a splash of it elsewhere in the page....

I'm trying to think of a color scheme to use for the navigation as well as what font to use.

It seems a little cheesy, but when in doubt of color choices or if you are just stumped... use

http://www.colorschemer.com/online.html

it actually works pretty good.

only use when you are stuck... it can also make you have a really colorfully bad site...