A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: PikA KILL II EndiNgz

PikA KILL II EndiNgz

i like making games but not stories. does anyone have any ideas of an ending or a story (anything) i can put in this game. its not very far through so i can pretty much change the story any way i want. http://www.badmunkey.hostrocket.com/pika%20kill2.htm
    cant nobody take my pride, cant nobody hold me down; Oh No, i gotta keep on movin'

<^>(0_o)<^>

(8^)1-<

actually juz any ideaz. ANYTHING. this game can b just totally random. i dont care just funny ideas that hav sumthin 2 do with massacreing pikachu or other pokemon of the sort.
    cant nobody take my pride, cant nobody hold me down; Oh No, i gotta keep on movin'

<^>(0_o)<^>

(8^)1-<

didn't enjoy that at all. Sorry. You asked for anything :P
    - Lukstr

I couldn't get passed the part that said 'play'.

And by the way, your footer is a double-negative.

Also, when you post please use full words, words that can be found in the dictionary. Please don't use 'u' or 'b' or any shortform things you might use in an messenger convo with your friends, but I really, really hate it. Proper english is fun
    - Lukstr

Not sure what you mean by proper english is fun but I will try to use full words now. its kinda a habit for me. I've just started the game so if you dont thinks its good its ok. What would you suggest to make it better? And in the menu screens you have to click the red circles, not the word that says "play" (if that was your problem).
    Last edited by Bo$$ PlayA; 08-23-2003 at 03:24 AM.

<^>(0_o)<^>

(8^)1-<

MC Hammer pwns j00. 'nuf said.
    - Lukstr

I dont see what the big deal is about using shortened words like b, u, c, r etc... it makes typing faster and unless your a retard you can understand it. stop being so anal. if it makes you so mad then ignore the post... take ur proper english BS to somewhere other than the internet.

and btw (OMG I USED AN ABBREVIATION).. MC Hammer made a lot of good songs, your thinking of Vanilla Ice, lol (another one, shoot me now)
    Last edited by Kermito; 08-23-2003 at 01:54 AM.

guess so. but hes broke now anyway (ha hes doin those commercials 4 people w/ bad credit [or sumthin] lol). mayB i'll put vanilla ice in the dumpster. thanks 4 idea

<^>(0_o)<^>

(8^)1-<

<Beam in>

Personly I'm with lukstr, I think that using abbreviations in just retarded, it makes the person who syas it sound stupid. Like "c u ltr" Is just the same as "e r f g" and why not just take the time out to type a few extra letters?

</Beam in>

oohh my god. my question turned into a freakin debate about abbreviations. let me ask a very important questions about this whole thing. WHY DOES IT MATTER?! if everyone hates this abbreviations thing then, hell with it, ill write regular. but c'mon, you dont have to make this personal n stuff. just deal with it or be the considerate guy and change. thank you

<^>(0_o)<^>

(8^)1-<

and by the way what did " Mojosmackwit" mean when he said "my footer is a double negative"?

<^>(0_o)<^>

(8^)1-<

I kept on shooting MC Hammer, because Pikachu is way too cute And the button to start the game is pretty hard to find (the one that says "done")

Olorin