Well... there is this guy... who does all the "talking" and i do all the flash work he gets.... no problem with that... now the last time he contacted me.. he wanted me to make a site... fine.. i made the layout.. mailed it to him... i kept waiting for a reply... never got one.. after a week or so i met him online... i asked if he got my mail.. he says he did.. and he liked it...

ok i went ahead put the thing in flash... and showed him another initial half done site... again no reply... after a few days he calls me up and says the guy doesn't need the site anymore... and he says he'll try convincing him or finding another client whom we could use the same thing for... i say fine...

after a few months he calls me up.. and says he found another client.. but this guy needs a different look for his current site... i say ok... i went through the current site... made an initial assessment.. not really long.. mailed it to him... again no reply... caught him online.. he says he has forwarded everything to the guy and is waiting...well with nothing better to do i made a layout for the new site and mailed it to him..... after a few more days he says this guy doesn't need a new site.. he only needs an intro!!

now is there any part where i have gone wrong... or is it that this guy lacks communication skills??