dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: South Florida Upstart

South Florida Upstart

If this isn't the right forum for this I apologize and a Mod can remove it. I am starting a web/media/graphic design company in south Florida. If anyone is needs a place to work with a growing company please email me at fiercemedia@bellsouth.net

a friend of mine is looking for web design/graphic work. he is not in florida though. do you outsource?
    Never take life too seriously. Nobody makes it out alive anyways. Film Portfolio

I would love to eventually. Right now though I think it's important to do things in house for the sake of team chemistry. It is an upstart. If you email me his contact info though I will keep it on file for future reference.

i can get his email info the next time i see him today, i will email it to you though. thanx.
    Never take life too seriously. Nobody makes it out alive anyways. Film Portfolio

Corporate Nose-Picker
    Where are you located exactly? I have a friend in Boca whose lookin. Honestly though, she's only startin out in web design but if you need anyone for print work, she's really good.

Perhaps we can keep in touch, email me at info@e-sensedesign.com, I might know another designer whose lookin as well.
    Of course I'm the man for the job! What is the job, by the way?

lol.

you should probably say 'start-up' rather than 'upstart'

good luck in finding someone - n.