A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: New Phone

New Phone

I need a new cell, I know there is another thread like this, but mine is a bit different.

I got the i95 about a week ago, the phone is sweet, but nextel sucks, I never, ever have reception.

I was looking at this , it's cheap (free ), which is a must, because I just spent like $400 on a phone and I can't get anything back.

But, after reading some reviews, I have heard that t-mobile has bad reception in most cases too.

Can someone recommend some phones that are good, around $100 (After rebates), and with a good service provider, my zip is 08056 for anybody that needs it to give me the phone link.

if anybody wants my nextel i'll give it to you

If you already have a phone can't you just cancel your service with Nextel and get service from somewhere else?

it's going to cost $200 to cancel it, so im not going to.

and im going to go with someone else anyway...and a new phone because I cant use the 195 with anyone else

I am on Verizon, and have had pretty good service. They have coverage in most major cities, and areas around them as well as in between (although not quite as good).

Sprint would probably be your other choice, although I have never used them.

I think AT&T is pretty expanding there coverage area, but I have never checked 'em out since they don't cover me.
    John Starkey: So what if I have had sexual relations with Saddam.

Looking for a webhost, paid, free, or dedicated? Check out this thread, to get my reviews.

I have Verizon as well and rarely lose a signal.

They have boring and crappy phones though.
    "What really bugs me is that my mom had the audacity to call Flash Kit a bunch of 'inept jack-asses'." - sk8Krog
    ...and now I have tape all over my face.

*cough*

banned by dp
    Do you need some cold medicine or something?

How can you not like Nextel? They rock!

Nextel sucks. Tmobile sucks. I have friends with Sprint and in the city it is fine, but out in the country it has horrible reception. I have Cingular and it is pretty good. Driving halfway across missouri taking backroads I know of only one place where reception isnt very good. A lot of my friends are switching to Cingular from whatever other services they have cause its pretty good here.
    scdfred