A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Is it good, is it bad, is it...........

Is it good, is it bad, is it...........

Iv'e started to upload my site nshiell.tripod.com and I would like some feedback to the site design of the "fun" section as the rest aint there

tnx
    http://nshiell.tripod.com is the homepage. Umm tell me what ya think

Interseting effect with the opening of the site map window. I've yet to see it. However, it won't work on Netscape. But if your cool with that, then by all means go with it.
    Otherwise, I would change the masthead graphic or at least smooth it. As of now, it's way to jagged. Also, consolidate your text fonts. You have too many font differences going on.

banned by dp
    good affects, but its alittle "bah" but it could be really good.

Very interesting menu system, I thought it was some sort of pop up add though.

your images are pretty damn poor, looks like you have just stretched the folder icon and it shows. Put some effort into the images. layout need a re-think as well.

The menu idea is a good one altho I did find one problem with it. If you close it down and then click on search(rather than the 'Website navigation' button) then you lose your navigation and don't seem to be able to get it back. I tried clicking the refresh page which did get it back but somethin wierd happend - it launched a new blank window. Wierd!!