I need someone to create a website for me
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: I need someone to create a website for me

I need someone to create a website for me

Hi,

I dunno if this is the right place to post this. I really need a website urgently. I have already created something I like in photoshop, U can view it here www.dimension-z.net/test/newpage.htm

I have a budget of 50 to 100 USD for this project....if you think this is for you then mail me on 'riyazgomes@yahoo.com'

Thanks

you've already done the site there.... use the slice tool and > save images for the web > save images and html > you've got it.

There are many sources now a days to create a site mostly through languages and codes. If you know languages you can very well create a site. Else you can go to some other professional and get their aid to create a site. Or if you need to create a site with your own taste without knowing any languages or programs, templates will help you. When creating a site through templates you can create a site within a day or two so that you can save time. i created my site using templates and i got the templates from TheWebPole.com

We also listen very closely to your feedback and have heard from some of you that while you're comfortable using to build your site, you've never built a website before and would like someone to walk you through the process from start to finish.