A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: today is one of those days!

today is one of those days!

man, i think my nerves are exploding. Today is one of those days i need to forget. Everything has gone wrong today. My hosting company is messing up my domain and nameservers (they said they are fixing them now though). One client wants me to wait to change the dns of his domain to point to his new account, so he launch the site i did. Me and my girlfriend had a fight. Have no food at home. I'm about to finish the two projects i'm getting paid for, and i can't find new projects, so i'll be unemployed and with no money. I even was mad at jstarkey cause he hasn't replied a pm (but that's ok now, it's just that i'm having a bad day). I forgot the cable of my laptop at some client's office, and he'll be there on monday, so i have no laptop till that day. I made some business cards and i just realized the ink dissapears if you rub hard on the card, so the cards have real bad quality. Everything is going wrong today. I'm mad. That's it
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

No I can't do it by tommorow.. 1stbite's Avatar
    chill man...
    sending a create of bud in the e-mail, just make sure you got enough power left in the laptop to download the beers, lol
    and in a blink of an eye...
    Media and Multimedia Courses in Nottingham - First Diploma | IMedia | HND | Foundation Degrees | BA(Hons) Top Ups.

Give a Twit a chance!

ouch. argonauta, take a break away from it all man, and just take some deep breaths, and come back to it.

starkey will answer the PM, he's just a bit busy running the rest of the site.

But seriously, I hope your day turns better.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Try spraying a normal bottle of hairspray LIGHTLY over the business cards and leave it to dry.

Should fix up the whole rubbing off thing

Originally posted by Markp.com
    Try spraying a normal bottle of hairspray LIGHTLY over the business cards and leave it to dry.

Should fix up the whole rubbing off thing
    well, domain seems to work now.

About the cards, i used to use hairspary for some of my paintings (pastels is the name of the material i painted with, like crayons or chalks). It worked but it tended to make colors a little darker. I guess i just let the cards as they are, and find a better printhouse now, i'll hang up and call the g-friend.
    Sponsored by your mom.

Civilian

Re: today is one of those days!

Originally posted by argonauta
    I even was mad at jstarkey cause he hasn't replied a pm (but that's ok now, it's just that i'm having a bad day). it
    Man, I'm sorry, I read it, but didn't have time to make it through both at the time, and it wasn't terribly urgent, so I was going to go back. I'll read it now.

Re: Re: today is one of those days!

Originally posted by jstarkey
    Man, I'm sorry, I read it, but didn't have time to make it through both at the time, and it wasn't terribly urgent, so I was going to go back. I'll read it now.
    man don't worry, i was feeling pretty sensitive, and i thought: "everybody is ignoring me" but now, it's amazing, suddenly everything started to fall in its place, just like i expected. I guess i just had a bad day. Really, i hope you liked my idea on the pm, but it's not urgent as i said I'm in a better mood no, so i don't hate you anymore, he he
    Sponsored by your mom.

it's 'cygnet', really.
    i had days like that for about three months. things just got better lately ... i guess it happens to everybody ... you feel like theres a conspiracy against you.
    ...then what?

No I can't do it by tommorow.. 1stbite's Avatar
    who mentioned conspiracy....how do you know about it, who told ya, better watch it the'll come and get.....OUCH ARRRGH!!!!!!
    and in a blink of an eye...
    Media and Multimedia Courses in Nottingham - First Diploma | IMedia | HND | Foundation Degrees | BA(Hons) Top Ups.

Give a Twit a chance!