Hi there...
well, after banging my head against the wall... I'm hoping someone will be able to save me....

Trying to solve my preloader problem - I was told that exporting movieclip for export in the first frame of the linkage properties can slow down the preloader and cause it to show up late on screen.
On my site (http://www.graphiceyedea.co.uk >> bottom button) I have set up movieclips to be attached to a clip on stage on button click (in the urls section, web design).
I have set up the Linkage properties for 'export for actionscript' and had the 'export in first frame' option checked - no problems....
After the tip from a helpful forum spirit - that this could be causing my preloader to appear so late - I tried unchecking that box... it stopped working I've tried to find the solution in helpfiles and books.. but I just don't seem to get anywhere..

Can anyone tell me whether I need to add a bit of script to the clips, or... whatever I need to do to make sure the movieclips in the library get exported...??
I feel silly asking ... as it seems like there probably is a very obvious answer and i can't see it.... but I'm just so stuck...