dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Quick Opinions

Hybrid View

Quick Opinions

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/produ...=51451&_LOC=UK

Not the best in the world granted, but I need something low cost as I'm on a pretty tight budget at the moment, and it looks OK for the sort of stuff I need, which is basically stuff to blast into photoshop, and to get snaps of Aaron to email up to my Family etc!

Looks like one of the cheapest I have seen for a while, I however has just never heard of UMax - anyone used them/heard good or bad things?
    Been a while since I was here! Might just stay around this time! | Check out my Deviations - all comments welcomed!

Best thing to do is go to the manufacturers website and see if they have a "samples taken with our camera" section. Download the highres images and see if they are any cop.

I love my fujifilm finepix 40i. Its starting to get a little out dated, but with 4.2mpx, mp3 player, decent flash and 80seconds of video with sound at a time it ROCKS!

They make good scanners, cameras dont know.

Evil, FK and its random newreply timeouts...here it goes again.

There are only 2 problems I have with this camera.

A)Its only 2.0MP, don't count on that 3.1MP interpolation...it won't give you good quality.

B)Unless I read wrong it only has 7MB of onboard memory, and is not upgardable

Oh, BTW WTF is an MP3 player doing on a camera?...it is a nice priced MP3 player though.
    John Starkey: So what if I have had sexual relations with Saddam.

Looking for a webhost, paid, free, or dedicated? Check out this thread, to get my reviews.