A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Please help with Identifying a font

Please help with Identifying a font

Hello,

I have tried all the links I have found in FFF's post about the great sites aimed to help me find a font, but no luck there.. You will see why if you take a look at the image below.

This is part of low-resolution logo I have received and I am quite certain this is a font rather than somebody actually taking the time to draw each line. Since I am not a big fan of such fonts, I have not come across anything the sort while shopping around for fonts in the past - and even if I did, I ignored them .

Anyway, if somebody could help with the name of this font, it would really help me out a lot. Thanks

FLASH SITE CHECK SPECS:

CPU: PENTIUM 4 | 1.6 GHz | OS: windows xp pro | BROWSER: ie6.0, netscape 4.7, 7.0 + opera 7 | RES: 1024 * 768 + 1280 * 1024
    CONNECTION: 512kbps | PLUG-IN: flash 6 | SKILL LEVEL: intermediate

It may not be a font and therefore you cannot find it. The red effect could be a Photoshop filter.

i have seen this font as rub-down letters (like letraset), but not in an actual computer font. look around, theres a good chance it might be there.

Thanks guys for your help.. I might be lucky and actually receive the high resolution logo from my client, so I might not even need to go through all the trouble of identifying afterall.

FLASH SITE CHECK SPECS:

CPU: PENTIUM 4 | 1.6 GHz | OS: windows xp pro | BROWSER: ie6.0, netscape 4.7, 7.0 + opera 7 | RES: 1024 * 768 + 1280 * 1024
    CONNECTION: 512kbps | PLUG-IN: flash 6 | SKILL LEVEL: intermediate