Thread: ipexpert.com - by 2advanced Studios

ipexpert by 2advanced Studios

http://www.ipexpert.com

Check it out

New by 2a.

is this really 2A?...with blurry pix fonts?.......uh, that's just average

w w w . t h e o r y 7 . c o m nevil's Avatar
    yeh, they need shifting on the x axis by 0.1 or 0.2 of a pixel

pretty nice, and well done. only thing is im getting a horizontal scrollbar in the frame, even tho theres quite a bit of room on either side of the frame. they also really seem to love doing that bitmap effect where it flashes in orange and yellow, then fades to the right color, cuz its been in a lot of their recent sites.

its well done, but in terms of some of their other endeavours like ford, not as impressive.

I don't know. Behaves a little strange for me.

The site opens up with a flash menu on the left. Click a button and the whole page reloads with the same menu in html. Why? Would make a lot more sense to just keep it all in flash except the content right?
    Getting better...slowly but surely.

Life moves at 63 fps. mr. freak's Avatar
    Meh.
    It's really not a "cool site."
    Be Happy.
    WebFeats v5 { webfeatsdesign.com } \\\ ITA Judge { internettinyawards.com } \\\ My band! { modusoperandiband.com }

Originally posted by stevietat2
    they also really seem to love doing that bitmap effect where it flashes in orange and yellow, then fades to the right color, cuz its been in a lot of their recent sites.
    yea i've noticed that effect as well in their last couple of sites...its looks damn good though, maybe i should give it a shot
    as far as the site itself goes, its by no means the ford project but i think its put together well (i didnt get any errors that some of you were having) and it looks clean. i'm sure it was a lower budget 2a site, therefor not recieving the attention that some of their other projects get.

Put together well. Executed nicely. I don't think they designed it to be a 'cool site', persay. I think it's just a low-end project they did.

The Excentrifugal Force SSC Cosmic's Avatar
    Could be 2A I guess, but I don't think so. It's not in their portfolio, and I didn't see their logo anywhere. I'm thinking it isn't because, among other things, with them you always get smokin' mouse-overs, and this site has standard Cosmic-could-do-it rollovers.

Originally posted by SSC Cosmic
    Could be 2A I guess, but I don't think so. It's not in their portfolio, and I didn't see their logo anywhere. I'm thinking it isn't because, among other things, with them you always get smokin' mouse-overs, and this site has standard Cosmic-could-do-it rollovers.
    its in the little press/updates panel on the right side of their site

The Excentrifugal Force SSC Cosmic's Avatar
    Doh! My bad.

It's not a bad site, but it looks to me it was executed real fast, kinda like a rush job. I could be wrong but I'm missing the fine details in gfx and animation in this one.
    .___________// Dries Schaballie .___________//SEVENEDGE.BE // Interactive media. .___________//DSDESIGN.BE // Personal design portfolio.

Feed me , **** me and shut the

well

you can see from a mile away that pixelranger wassent involved in this project, and that it was done realy fast.

The site should slow down from Fps 40 to 20 or something, it just comes up to fast.

Originally posted by mr. freak
    Meh.
    It's really not a "cool site."

I agree is not a "cool" site but for the target audience I think it's as it should be - clear and informative.

Ian

Originally posted by optical
    I agree is not a "cool" site but for the target audience I think it's as it should be - clear and informative.

Ian
    i agree but if you could add "well designed" to those attributes it wouldn't hurt the target audience.

I would say it's a good site. It has a job to do and it does it.

But as this is posted in cool sites, I would have to disagree that it is 'cool'. But i never said it was bad

Nothing special, but functional and effective.

Big gulps huh?
    I like it. I think it is a very good example of a smallerscale corporate site. And although there are a few things some of the people here would have done different, we can't be sure how much the clients had their hands on this project. It seems kind of like a new approach to corporate sites for 2Advanced(in my opinion) it doesnt seem as restricted as some of their previous works. Kind of hard to explain but....all of the information and navigation elements are there however, everything seems a little jumbled up, you can't see as clearly defined lines between the content sections or Flash/HTML sections. For example comparison, Foundstone.

So perhaps its not AS flashy as some previous work, i think it is a very well done site that i would be happy to include in my portfolio.
    Last edited by miyagiofflash; 09-11-2003 at 09:11 AM.

Sacraficing quality for profit. Something it was said that they didnt do. ta ta ta...
    UPS' official RIPP-OFF
    See full complaint here > www.actionfx.net/complaint.htm