A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Testing In Browser Problem

Testing In Browser Problem

Hi,

I've tried a few times but get the same results . . . maybe someone here can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

I have a enter button with transform action . . . . I test it in Swish and looks great but when tested in Browser the "R" is missing ?

( Swishmax )
    Thanks for any help with this.

http://www.ljpro1.com/Enter.swi

Larry

SWiSHer extraordinaire
    You've used device font html formatted text with a fixed box size.

Because of all those combinations, and the way device font text is rendered by the player, the text does NOT change size smoothly or predictably. That means its bounds and text wrapping point can change and you'll get cut off text.

If you cahnge to turn OFF html formatting and select an emebedded font and don't specify box size (let it take size from the text) it all works fine.

Even if you increase the dimensions of the box from the fixed 44 pixels you have, then that will fix the problem (because the text will still fit ok).
    Roger Onslow - SWiSHmax: its here!

Thanks so much Roger

I knew it might have something to do with the type of font and now there are many choices for me to choose from with the new Swish . . . I sometimes get mixed up on what I'm suppose to do and probably will for awhile until I get use to using the new Swish.

Take Care,

Larry