A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Step Into Liquid

Step Into Liquid

Anyone see this movie (Surf Documentary) yet? I Just saw it over the weekend and was blown away the power and grace this film captures. They travel around the world and show surf crews from all over ripping it up. It's even enjoyable for a non-surfer like myself, I just related it to riding a wake behind a boat. "Step Into Liquid" is not a big budget film and thus you won't see or hear much about it, but I can say it is by far the best 88 minutes I have spent in a theater in a long time...

Trailer: http://www.stepintoliquid.com/movieFrameset.html

i bet you didn't know this

One of the best reasons to eat a diet rich in beta-carotene is that the body can convert it to Vitamin A as it is needed. Vitamin A, as most of us know, can be a toxic overdose.

Yet in the Basel study of almost 3,000 Swiss men, beta-carotene was found to be lower in the blood of men with cancer than in those men who were cancer-free.

Well, that proves it doesn't it? We should definitely take supplements of beta-carotene!

Hold on!

Another study, from Finland this time, showed that heavy smokers who took beta-carotene were actually more likely to die from lung cancer.

It seems that when we separate beta-carotene from food, we lose the cancer protection.
    So, you should eat:
    Carrots, apricots, squash, broccoli, sweet potatoes (yams are not the same nutritionally), cantaloupe, strawberries, pumpkin, to name a few
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

Arg, how is that relevant to Step Into Liquid? Btw, I will make an effort to see that movie .
    subgenius.com

No I can't do it by tommorow.. 1stbite's Avatar
    no longer surf myself, been good 15 year since I last did..

but that looks one mean movie...

loved the quality and camera shots they got in/around the water...

LOVED this clip, sent shivers down my spine in total envy...
    and in a blink of an eye...
    Media and Multimedia Courses in Nottingham - First Diploma | IMedia | HND | Foundation Degrees | BA(Hons) Top Ups.

Give a Twit a chance!

Originally posted by squidlips
    Arg, how is that relevant to Step Into Liquid? Btw, I will make an effort to see that movie .
    haha sorry bout that, it was supposed to be a new thread, i think i messed up!
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

Originally posted by 1stbite
    LOVED this clip, sent shivers down my spine in total envy...
    That pic is Laird on a foil board, quite impressive and he charges 40 foot waves on that contraption. It's a surf board with snowboard boots and bindings attached to a long foil that sits under water. That guy has a set of stones to the likes I have never seen...