A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: DSI.STUDIOS Website 4 Sale

DSI.STUDIOS Website 4 Sale

Im not sure if I am allowed to sell my websites over this Forum, so if I'm not, I apologize to the moderators ahead of time.

I am selling my www.EliteGamersWorld.com Flash, for $250.oo I will fully customize it for you, whether you need it for personal groups/clans or for a business, I can do it np. The 2 links on the bottom left of navigation work, to give you an idea of how your site will look. If interested Leave a message below. I accept payment through paypal only.

If you would rather contact me outside of this forum you can email me at xCenTroid@EliteGamersWorld.com

Thank You.

honestly... I'm kinda tired of these 2davanced wannabe's.
    It's good and all but it lacks originality.
    hat's just my personal experience as a designer, but if you're just trying to sell it for gamers, I think it does have that hi-tech feel that most gamers dig. So I just wish you teh best for that.

I appreciate your honesty...

however i did my best to stay away from the 2advanced feel. I made sure not to resemble there v2 site or any of there client sites, I just wanted that down the middle folder look with a modern feel, and i can't really achieve that on some lame ass 100% width/height template... but when I did make it it was intended for gamers so thx for the imput.

Also I made it in swish just to push the design reach of all the swishers out there, hope u guys liked it.

peace.

This is not the place to seel websites, I think the forum description makes that pretty clear.

You have also posted this in multiple forums which is not going to make you any friends here, it is considered spamming.

the only place this could possibly be relevant would be the boardroom forum.

I will close this and delete the rest of the threads.